Where to stay in Harrogate
VacationRenter offers 632 holiday lettings in Harrogate, and we’re confident that you’ll find a place that meets your budget. Our website offers a wide selection of properties from leading travel sites such as Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. If you’re in search of an affordable home to let in Harrogate, you’ll be thrilled to find that 20% of properties cost less than $72 a night. Staying in Harrogate will give you close access to Fountains Abbey and Knaresborough Viaduct, making it easy to explore with your favourite travel mates. Can’t quite find the right holiday home in Harrogate? We can also provide search results for nearby cities like Harrogate and Harrogate. Allow us to help you plan the holiday you deserve.
Vacation house with a pool or hot tub in Harrogate
Pet friendly vacation homes in Harrogate
Where Is Harrogate Located?
A mineral spa town in North Yorkshire lies Harrogate, located east of the sprawling Yorkshire Dales National Park and half an hour north from Yorkshire’s commercial center of Leeds. Voted three years in a row as the “Happiest Place in Great Britain,” incidentally the town also has the highest property prices in Yorkshire.
What Is Harrogate Known For?
Harrogate is commonly known as a fashionable spa holiday town, founded after the discovery of Tewit Well in 1571. The city’s reputation increased in the early 20th century, as Charles Dickens called it, “the queerest place, with the strangest people in it, leading the oddest lives of dancing, newspaper-reading and dining.” Many baths and spa rooms are available to visitors today. Aside from spas, the town’s latest booming industry happens to be conferences, due to its centralized but quiet location, as well as an assortment of accommodations.
Home-types in Harrogate
Harrogate has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Harrogate:
- House: 418 vacation rentals
- Condo: 134 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 33 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 20 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Harrogate
Harrogate has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Harrogate:
- Fountains Abbey: 1,551 vacation rentals
- Knaresborough Viaduct: 1,103 vacation rentals
- Clue HQ Harrogate. The Live Escape Game.: 1,103 vacation rentals
- Knaresborough Castle: 1,103 vacation rentals
- Fewston Reservoir: 1,103 vacation rentals
- The Church of St Wilfrid: 1,103 vacation rentals
- The Stray: 1,103 vacation rentals
- Spofforth Castle: 1,103 vacation rentals
- Mother Shipton's Cave: 1,103 vacation rentals
- Nidderdale Museum: 1,103 vacation rentals
Price trends in Harrogate
Top destinations in England
Top destinations in United Kingdom