Where to stay in Newquay
VacationRenter offers 768 holiday lettings in Newquay, and we’re confident that you’ll find a place that falls within your budget. Our website offers a wide selection of properties from top travel sites such as Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. If you’re in search of an affordable home to let in Newquay, you’ll be pleased to find that 20% of properties cost less than $83 a night. Staying in Newquay will give you close access to Pentire Headland and Dairyland Farm Park, making it easy to explore with your favourite travel mates. Can’t quite find the right holiday home in Newquay? We can also provide search results for nearby cities like Newquay and Newquay. Allow us to help you plan the holiday you deserve.
Where Is Newquay in Wales?
Located in the south west of England, Newquay lies on the North Atlantic coast in Cornwall, approximately 19 kilometers north of Truro and 32 kilometers west of Bodmin.
What Is Newquay Famous For?
Both naughty and nice, Newquay is the incredibly unique blend of wild nightlife and a picturesque surfing town. Taking strategic advantage due to its coastal location, Newquay is famous for its golden beaches, where strong waves from the Atlantic Ocean create the best “gnarly tides.” Moving away from the beach, visitors can stumble upon an informal congregation of trendy bistros, a bevy of boutiques, and health-conscious eateries. Like a fine wine, Newquay only gets better with age.
Home-types in Newquay
Newquay has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Newquay:
- House: 410 vacation rentals
- Condo: 282 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 30 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 16 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Newquay
Newquay has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Newquay:
- Pentire Headland: 1,125 vacation rentals
- Dairyland Farm Park: 1,125 vacation rentals
- Porth Beach: 1,125 vacation rentals
- The Japanese Garden: 1,125 vacation rentals
- St Columb Minor Parish Church: 1,125 vacation rentals
- Great Western Beach: 1,125 vacation rentals
- Newquay Harbour: 1,125 vacation rentals
- Lusty Glaze Beach: 1,125 vacation rentals
- Huer's Hut: 1,125 vacation rentals
- Pirate's Quest Newquay: 1,125 vacation rentals
Price trends in Newquay
Top destinations in England
Top destinations in United Kingdom