Where to stay in Inverness
VacationRenter offers 509 holiday lettings in Inverness, and we’re confident that you’ll find a place that meets your budget. Our website offers a wide selection of properties from top travel sites such as Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. If you’re in search of an affordable flat to let in Inverness, you’ll be happy to find that 20% of properties cost less than $63 a night. Staying in Inverness will give you close access to Fort George and Highland Archive Centre, making it easy to explore with your favourite travel mates. Can’t quite find the right holiday home in Inverness? We can also provide search results for nearby cities like Inverness and Inverness. Allow us to help you plan the holiday you’ve been itching to go on.
Vacation house with a pool or hot tub in Inverness
Pet friendly vacation homes in Inverness
Where Is Inverness in Europe?
The Scottish city of Inverness is the northernmost city in the United Kingdom and lies within the Great Glen at its northeastern corner, where the River Ness flows into the Moray Firth.
What Is Inverness, Scotland Known For?
The northernmost city of the United Kingdom, Inverness is the cultural capital of the Scottish Highlands and an imperial gem of natural British beauty. Featuring an ancient Old Town that’s decorated with 18th and 19th architecture, the River Ness where visitors congregate in hopes to catch a glimpse at the famous mythical monster in the nearby loch, and a urban jumping-off point for further exploration deeper into the Highlands, Inverness is a place of mystique that invites you to discover all its secrets.
Home-types in Inverness
Inverness has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Inverness:
- Condo: 233 vacation rentals
- House: 195 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 37 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 25 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Inverness
Inverness has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Inverness:
- Fort George: 1,135 vacation rentals
- Highland Archive Centre: 1,135 vacation rentals
- St Mary's Roman Catholic Church: 1,135 vacation rentals
- Culloden Battlefield: 1,135 vacation rentals
- Dolphin Spirit Inverness: 1,135 vacation rentals
- Culloden Viaduct: 1,135 vacation rentals
- Whin Park: 1,135 vacation rentals
- Old High Church: 1,135 vacation rentals
- Clava Cairns: 1,135 vacation rentals
- Merkinch Local Nature Reserve: 1,135 vacation rentals
Price trends in Inverness
Top destinations in Scotland
Top destinations in United Kingdom