Where to stay in Nairobi
VacationRenter offers 1,725 short term rentals in Nairobi, and we’re confident you’ll find a vacation home that meets your needs and your budget. If you’re in search of affordable holiday rentals in, you’ll be pleased to find that 20% of properties in Nairobi are priced at $22 a night.Whether you’re seeking a private homestay near Karen Blixen Museum, a luxury retreat close to Nairobi National Museum, or a place that also gives you close access to Mombasa — our mission is to help you find exactly what you are looking for. Our website offers a wide selection of properties from top travel sites like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, going on a honeymoon to Kenya, or planning a family vacation for 7, we can match you with holiday rentals that sleep everyone comfortably. Finding your dream vacation home in Nairobi, Kenya has never been this easy.
Vacation house with a pool or hot tub in Nairobi
Pet friendly vacation homes in Nairobi
Where Is Nairobi, Kenya Located?
The capital city of Kenya, Nairobi is located in the south-central part of the country, approximately 480 kilometers northwest of Mombasa.
What Is Nairobi Known For?
Literally a city that reaches for the skies, Nairobi is East Africa’s most compelling, cacophonous, and cosmopolitan city. The beating heart of Kenya, Nairobi is an overwhelming and electrifying concrete jungle, bursting with energy and abundant beauty. Boasting vibrant nightlife, fascinating culture, and a burgeoning culinary scene, Nairobi is a place where one can never be bored.
Home-types in Nairobi
Nairobi has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Nairobi:
- Condo: 962 vacation rentals
- House: 379 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 221 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 59 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 59 vacation rentals
- Villa: 18 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Nairobi
Nairobi has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Nairobi:
- Karen Blixen Museum: 14,660 vacation rentals
- Nairobi National Museum: 14,660 vacation rentals
- Giraffe Centre: 14,660 vacation rentals
- Nairobi National Park: 14,660 vacation rentals
- Jamia Mosque: 6,703 vacation rentals
- Oloolua Nature Trail: 6,703 vacation rentals
- Nairobi Animal Orphanage: 6,703 vacation rentals
- Bomas of Kenya: 6,703 vacation rentals
- Ivory Burning Site and Picnic Area: 6,703 vacation rentals
- Uhuru Park: 6,703 vacation rentals
Price trends in Nairobi
Top destinations in Kenya