Where to stay in Jerusalem
VacationRenter offers 876 holiday accommodations in Jerusalem, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that falls within your needs and your budget. If you’re in search of affordable short term rentals in Jerusalem, you’ll be pleased to find that 20% of properties cost less than $91 a night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a modern home near Saint Peter in Gallicantu, a luxury condo close to St. Anne's Church, Jerusalem, or a place that also gives you close access to Jerusalem — our goal is to help you find exactly what you need. Our website lists a wide selection of rental properties from top travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re traveling solo, going on a honeymoon to Jerusalem, or planning a family vacation for 15, we can match you with a vacation rental that sleeps everyone comfortably. Before you know it, you’ll be packing your bags for your trip to Jerusalem in Israel!
Where Is Jerusalem in Israel?
A city in the Middle East, Jerusalem is located on a plateau in the Judean Mountains between the Mediterranean and the Dead Sea. The city is not recognized as the capital of neither Israel nor Palestine, and is situated 60 kilometers east of Tel Aviv and the Mediterranean Sea. On the opposite side of the city, approximately 35 kilometers away is the Dead Sea.
What Is Jerusalem Known For?
The religious and historical center of the world, Jerusalem is both surreal and vibrant. Divinely important to Christians, Muslims, and Jews, Jerusalem is as unique as it is special. Once you overlook the religious and historic relevance, Jerusalem is revealed to be the advanced and dynamic capital city of modern-day Israel. One of the oldest cities in the world, Jerusalem is awash with an ancient mystique and antique charm that makes the city too good to miss out on.
Home-types in Jerusalem
Jerusalem has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Jerusalem:
- Condo: 552 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 169 vacation rentals
- House: 83 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 34 vacation rentals
- Villa: 12 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 11 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 10 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Jerusalem
Jerusalem has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Jerusalem:
- Saint Peter in Gallicantu: 3,855 vacation rentals
- St. Anne's Church, Jerusalem: 3,489 vacation rentals
- The Tisch Family Zoological Gardens: 3,489 vacation rentals
- Rockefeller Archaeological Museum: 3,489 vacation rentals
- Dome of the Rock: 3,489 vacation rentals
- Zion Gate: 3,489 vacation rentals
- Lions' Gate: 3,489 vacation rentals
- Gethsemane: 3,489 vacation rentals
- City of David: 3,489 vacation rentals
- Yad Vashem: 3,489 vacation rentals
Price trends in Jerusalem
Top destinations in Israel