Where to stay in Kuala Lumpur
There are 3,992 vacation homes available in Kuala Lumpur, and we’re confident you’ll find a property that meets your needs and your budget. Affordable vacation houses in Kuala Lumpur start at a nightly rate of $3, with 20% of properties priced under $18 per night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a private home near Orchid & Hibiscus Gardens, apartments for rent close to National Palace, or a place that also gives you close access to Kuala Lumpur — our mission is to help you find exactly what you need. Our website features a wide selection of vacation homes from top travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, going on a romantic getaway to Kuala Lumpur, or planning a family vacation for 4, we can match you with a rental accommodation that sleeps everyone comfortably. Before you know it, you’ll be packing your bags for your trip to Kuala Lumpur.
Where Is Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Located?
Kuala Lumpur’s capital city of Malaysia is located in the state of Selangor, close to the center of Peninsular Malaysia, also commonly known as West Malaysia. It is situated on the peninsula roughly halfway between the Malaysian island of Penang and Singapore.
What Is Kuala Lumpur Known For?
As the capital city of Malaysia and a cultural, social, and ethnic melting pot, Kuala Lumpur is a must-visit destination. The sprawling city skyline is punched with minarets, Mughal-era domes, and skyscrapers that pierce the heavens, along with leafy green canopies of vegetation providing shade over atmospheric streets lined with food stalls, indie shops, and all the ingredients of a feast for the senses. Sultry and seductive, Kuala Lumpur is awash with historical monuments, expansive shopping complexes, buzzing street markets, vibrant nightclubs, and much more. However, despite being touched by international cosmopolitanism, Kuala Lumpur still hangs on to its rich and varied cultural heritage that stems from its Malay, Chinese, and Indian communities. Plugged into the modern world, yet dynamically traditional, Kuala Lumpur is the best of both worlds.
Home-types in Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Kuala Lumpur:
- Condo: 2,338 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 1,303 vacation rentals
- House: 217 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 52 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 44 vacation rentals
- Villa: 12 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Kuala Lumpur:
- Orchid & Hibiscus Gardens: 11,845 vacation rentals
- National Palace: 11,845 vacation rentals
- Masjid Jamek of Kuala Lumpur: 11,845 vacation rentals
- National Museum of Malaysia: 11,845 vacation rentals
- Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur: 11,845 vacation rentals
- KL Forest Eco Park: 11,845 vacation rentals
- Perdana Botanical Garden: 11,845 vacation rentals
- Central Market Kuala Lumpur: 11,845 vacation rentals
- Thean Hou Temple: 11,845 vacation rentals
- KLCC Park: 11,845 vacation rentals
Price trends in Kuala Lumpur
Top destinations in Malaysia