Where to stay in Saint Petersburg
There are 8,558 vacation homes available all over Saint Petersburg in Russia, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that meets both your needs and your budget. Affordable short term rentals in Saint Petersburg start at a nightly rate of $2, with 20% of accommodations priced under $17 per night. Whether you’re seeking a private homestay near Cruiser Aurora, a hotel room close to General Staff Building, or a place that also gives you close access to Sochi — our goal is to help you find exactly what you are looking for. Our website offers a wide selection of vacation rentals from top travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, going on a romantic getaway to Saint Petersburg, or planning a family vacation for 4, we can match you with the perfect vacation home that sleeps everyone comfortably. Planning your dream holiday getaway has never been this easy. Before you know it, you’ll be packing your bags for your trip to Saint Petersburg!
Where Is Saint Petersburg, Russia?
A Russian port city on the Baltic Sea, Saint Petersburg is located in the northwestern part of the country, on the delta of the Neva River and the eastern shores of the Gulf of Finland.
What Is Saint Petersburg in Russia Known For?
A mecca of cultural, historical, and architectural landmarks, Saint Petersburg, is undoubtedly a contender for the "Most Beautiful City in Europe." Compelling and seductive, the fascinating history, rich culture, sheer grandeur, and diversity of the city’s inhabitants establishes Saint Petersburg as Russia’s cultural capital and ironically its most European city. Armed with a revolutionary spirit, Saint Petersburg is an unrivaled treasure trove of art and culture, as well as forever a grand display of imperial Russia’s growing status in the world. Despite the capital status moving to Russia following the revolution, Saint Petersburg still feels every bit the imperial city with rich history forever frozen in time.
Home-types in Saint Petersburg
Saint Petersburg has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Saint Petersburg:
- Condo: 5,793 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 1,609 vacation rentals
- House: 584 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 195 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 41 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 38 vacation rentals
- Villa: 21 vacation rentals
- Resort: 15 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Saint Petersburg
Saint Petersburg has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Saint Petersburg:
- Cruiser Aurora: 18,955 vacation rentals
- General Staff Building: 18,955 vacation rentals
- Mariinsky Theatre: 18,955 vacation rentals
- Bronze Horseman: 18,955 vacation rentals
- Kazan Cathedral: 18,955 vacation rentals
- Palace Square: 18,955 vacation rentals
- Peter and Paul Cathedral: 18,955 vacation rentals
- Catherine Palace: 18,955 vacation rentals
- St. Isaac's Cathedral: 18,955 vacation rentals
- Peter and Paul Fortress: 18,955 vacation rentals
Price trends in Saint Petersburg
Top destinations in Russian Federation