Where to stay in Seoul
If you’re considering a trip to Seoul in South Korea, you’ve come to the right place. There are 1,534 vacation homes available all over Seoul, and we’re confident you’ll find a property that falls within your needs and your budget. Affordable short term rentals in Seoul start at a nightly rate of $5, with 20% of properties priced under $19 per night. Whether you’re seeking hotel rooms near Haneul Park, a private apartment close to Jongmyo Shrine, or a place that also gives you close access to Pyeongtaek-si — our goal is to help you find exactly what you need. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of accommodations from top travel websites such as Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re traveling solo, going on a honeymoon to Seoul, or planning a family vacation for 6, we can match you with a vacation rental that sleeps everyone comfortably. Before you know it, you’ll be packing your bags for your trip to Seoul!
Where Is Seoul in South Korea?
The capital of South Korea, Seoul lies northwest of the country and is bisected in two halves by the Han River.
What Is Seoul, South Korea Known For?
Fashion forward and technologically progressive, Seoul is also entrenched in authentic tradition and ancient customs. Home to a mash-up of elegant temples and magnificent palaces, as well as cutting-edge designs and winding mountain trails, Seoul dances to its world famous K-pop beats. Discover this lively metropolis home to ten million people to see how this fashionable city has made its welcome return to the world stage, after the devastating fallout from the Korean War. Whether you choose to explore the lush green parks dotted around the urbane concrete jungle, or take in the view from atop one of Seoul’s four guardian mountains, one can undoubtedly see how Seoul is the true embodiment of a phoenix rising from the ashes.
Home-types in Seoul
Seoul has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Seoul:
- Hotel: 506 vacation rentals
- House: 438 vacation rentals
- Condo: 423 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 135 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 10 vacation rentals
- Villa: 10 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Seoul
Seoul has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Seoul:
- Haneul Park: 12,366 vacation rentals
- Jongmyo Shrine: 12,366 vacation rentals
- Bukhansan National Park: 12,366 vacation rentals
- Bongeunsa: 12,366 vacation rentals
- Trickeye Museum Seoul: 12,366 vacation rentals
- Lotte World: 12,366 vacation rentals
- Lotte Tower: 12,366 vacation rentals
- Gwanghwamun Gate: 12,366 vacation rentals
- National Museum of Korea: 12,366 vacation rentals
- Gyeongbokgung Palace: 12,366 vacation rentals
Price trends in Seoul
Top destinations in South Korea