Where to stay in Taipei City
There are 872 holiday homes available all over Taipei City, and we’re confident you’ll find a property that meets both your needs and your budget. Affordable short term rentals in Taipei City start at a nightly rate of $5, with 20% of homes, apartments, and hotels priced under $25 per night. Whether you’re seeking a spacious apartment near Yangmingshan National Park, a hotel room close to Taipei Fine Arts Museum, or a place that also gives you close access to Kaohsiung — our mission is to help you find exactly what you need. Our website offers a wide selection of vacation rentals from top travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re traveling solo, going on a romantic getaway to Taipei City, or planning a family vacation for 5, we can match you with the perfect holiday home that sleeps everyone comfortably. Before you know it, you’ll be packing your bags for your trip to Taipei City!
Vacation house with a pool or hot tub in Taipei City
Pet friendly vacation homes in Taipei City
Where Is Taipei City Located?
Situated in northern Taiwan, the city of Taipei is located in its eponymous basin. An enclave of the municipality of New Taipei, Taipei sits about 25 kilometers southwest of the northern port city of Keelung and is bordered by the southern Xindian River and western Tamsui River.
What Is Taipei Known For?
The capital of Taiwan, Taipei is a bustling and buzzing metropolis that weaves a magical web of several international cultures throughout every square inch of the city. Wherever you go in Taipei, visitors can see the influence of Japanese, Chinese, Southeast Asian, and American customs, creating a city that still manages to radiate its own unique style. Urbane modernity and ancient traditions fuse together, where Japanese colonial lanes are lined with neck-craning skyscrapers, contemporary amenities, and cutting-edge architecture. Taking pride in its eclectic and odd background, Taipei is weird, wonderful, and knows that being the same as everyone else is boring!
Home-types in Taipei City
Taipei City has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Taipei City:
- Hotel: 412 vacation rentals
- Condo: 204 vacation rentals
- House: 68 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 65 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 10 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Taipei City
Taipei City has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Taipei City:
- Yangmingshan National Park: 7,456 vacation rentals
- Taipei Fine Arts Museum: 7,456 vacation rentals
- National Taiwan Museum: 7,456 vacation rentals
- Lungshan Temple: 7,456 vacation rentals
- National Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall: 7,456 vacation rentals
- Guandu Temple: 7,456 vacation rentals
- National Revolutionary Martyrs' Shrine: 7,456 vacation rentals
- Pub Crawl Taipei Starting Point: 7,456 vacation rentals
- National Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall: 7,456 vacation rentals
- Taipei Zoo: 7,456 vacation rentals
Price trends in Taipei City
Top destinations in Taiwan, Province of China