Where to stay in Antalya
There are 508 holiday homes available in Antalya, and we’re confident you’ll find a property that meets your needs and your budget. Affordable Turkish vacation homes in Antalya start at a nightly rate of $6, with 20% of properties priced under $15 per night. Whether you’re seeking private villas near Duden Waterfalls, a spacious apartment close to Aksu Dolphinarium, or a place that also gives you close access to Antalya — our mission is to help you find exactly what you need. Our website lists a wide selection of holiday homes from top travel companies such as Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, planning a romantic getaway to Antalya, or going on a family vacation for 8 — we can match you with a vacation rental that sleeps everyone comfortably. Time to make that Turkey vacation you’ve been dreaming about a reality. Before you know it, you’ll be packing your bags for your trip to Antalya!
Vacation house with a pool or hot tub in Antalya
Pet friendly vacation homes in Antalya
Where Is Antalya Located in Turkey?
Capital of the Antalya Province, Antalya is the fifth most populous city in Turkey. The city is situated on Anatolia’s southwest coast on the Turkish Rivera and is bordered by the Taurus Mountains.
What Is Antalya Known For?
The biggest international sea resort in Turkey that sits astride the scenic Turkish Rivera, Antalya opens its arms to millions of tourists every single year. Framed by the majestic Taurus Mountains and fringed by the cerulean-hued Mediterranean Sea, Antalya is all ancient Romanesque and Aegean ruins, scenic hiking routes, and romantic quarters aplomb with boutique hotels, restored Ottoman houses, and some of the country’s finest museums. An adventurer’s dream and an urban playground; classically beautiful and stylishly modern — Antalya has it all.
Home-types in Antalya
Antalya has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Antalya:
- Hotel: 268 vacation rentals
- Condo: 155 vacation rentals
- House: 48 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 12 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 12 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Antalya
Antalya has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Antalya:
- Duden Waterfalls: 1,576 vacation rentals
- Aksu Dolphinarium: 1,576 vacation rentals
- Aqualand Antalya Dolphinland: 1,576 vacation rentals
- Atatürk Parkı: 1,576 vacation rentals
- Düden Waterfalls: 1,576 vacation rentals
- Tekeli Mehmet Pasa Mosque: 1,576 vacation rentals
- Antalya Aquarium: 1,576 vacation rentals
- Antalya Zoo: 1,576 vacation rentals
- Karaalioglu Park: 1,576 vacation rentals
- Hıdırlık Tower: 1,576 vacation rentals
Price trends in Antalya
Top destinations in Antalya Province
Top destinations in Turkey