Where to stay in Ho Chi Minh City
There are 4,022 vacation homes available all over Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, and we’re confident you’ll find a property that meets both your needs and your budget. Affordable vacation rentals in Ho Chi Minh City start at a nightly rate of $3, with 20% of properties priced under $14 per night. Whether you’re on the hunt for hotel rooms near Cu Chi Tunnels, a villa close to War Remnants Museum, or a place that also gives you close access to Vung Tau — our goal is to help you find exactly what you need. Our website lists a wide selection of holiday rentals from top travel sites such as Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, going on a romantic getaway to Ho Chi Minh City, or planning a family vacation for 9 — we can match you with a property that sleeps everyone comfortably. Finding your dream vacation rental in Ho Chi Minh City has never been this easy.
Where Is Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Located?
Situated in southeastern Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City surrounds the Saigon River and borders the northern provinces of Tây Ninh and Bình Dương, the eastern provinces of Đồng Nai and Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu, Long An Province to the west, and the East Sea to the south.
What Is Ho Chi Minh City Known For?
The financial city of Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City is a high-energy city of commercialism and culture. Driving the country forward with gusto, a frenzied energy is embodied within every inch of this city, and those who settle or merely visit cannot help but be swept along. Ho Chi Minh City embodies the word “diverse” from high-end hotels to affordable motels, upscale restaurants to ramshackle street stalls, and chic boutiques to bustling markets. Whether if you’re looking for one end of the scale, the opposite, or something in between, you’re bound to find it here in old Saigon.
Home-types in Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Ho Chi Minh City:
- Hotel: 1,933 vacation rentals
- Condo: 1,473 vacation rentals
- House: 365 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 103 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 80 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 37 vacation rentals
- Villa: 16 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Ho Chi Minh City:
- Cu Chi Tunnels: 76,223 vacation rentals
- War Remnants Museum: 76,223 vacation rentals
- Independence Palace: 76,223 vacation rentals
- Tao Đàn Park: 15,059 vacation rentals
- Ho Chi Minh City's Book Street: 15,059 vacation rentals
- Bà Thiên Hậu Pagoda: 15,059 vacation rentals
- Bảo tàng Y học Cổ truyền Việt Nam / Museum of Traditional Vietnamese Medicine: 15,059 vacation rentals
- Saigon Central Post Office: 15,059 vacation rentals
- Bitexco Financial Tower: 15,059 vacation rentals
- Ben Thanh Market: 15,059 vacation rentals
Price trends in Ho Chi Minh City
Top destinations in Vietnam