Where to stay in Montego Bay
If you’re considering a trip to Montego Bay in Jamaica, you’ve come to the right place. There are 481 vacation homes available all over Montego Bay, and we’re confident you’ll find a property that meets your needs and your budget. Affordable short term rentals in Montego Bay start at a nightly rate of $20, with 20% of properties priced under $63 per night. Whether you’re seeking summer villas near Rose Hall Great House, a house with beautiful views close to West Jamaica Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, or a place that also gives you close access to Montego Bay — our mission is to help you find exactly what you are looking for. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of holiday homes from leading travel websites like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, planning the ultimate Jamaica honeymoon, or coordinating a family vacation for 12, we can match you with a vacation rental in Montego Bay that sleeps everyone comfortably. Time to make that tropical vacation you’ve been dreaming about a reality.
Vacation house with a pool or hot tub in Montego Bay
Pet friendly vacation homes in Montego Bay
Where Is Montego Bay in Jamaica?
Sitting on the northern coast of Jamaica, Montego Bay lies under the Caribbean sun, as the capital of the parish of St. James. The city is the fourth largest urban area by population after Kingston, Spanish Town, and Portmore, all of which form the Greater Kingston Metropolitan Area.
What Is Montego Bay, Jamaica Known For?
The capital of the Jamaican parish of St. James, Montego Bay is a city of contrasts providing a refreshing difference in comparison to several other Caribbean locales. On one hand, Montego Bay is all white sand beaches framed by aquamarine seas, serving as a welcome sight on glossy Caribbean brochures that sit on every travel agent’s table. On the other, the city is a cacophony of tooting car horns and hums of conversations in Jamaican Patois. You’ll also frequent lines of eclectic hotels and ubiquitous souvenir shops. Two sides of the same coin, one offers an Elysian beach paradise and the other provides an uncensored insight into everyday Jamaican life, bursting with Caribbean flavor. If you manage to appreciate both, a trip to Montego Bay is on the cards.
Home-types in Montego Bay
Montego Bay has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Montego Bay:
- House: 149 vacation rentals
- Villa: 140 vacation rentals
- Condo: 136 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 18 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 12 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 12 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Montego Bay
Montego Bay has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Montego Bay:
- Rose Hall Great House: 10,067 vacation rentals
- West Jamaica Conference of Seventh-day Adventists: 1,255 vacation rentals
- Greenwood Great House: 1,255 vacation rentals
- One Man Beach/Old Hospital Park Beach: 1,255 vacation rentals
- The Dome: 1,255 vacation rentals
- Saint James Parish Church: 1,255 vacation rentals
- Harbour Street Craft and Cultural Village: 1,255 vacation rentals
- Fort Montego: 1,255 vacation rentals
- Dead End Beach: 1,255 vacation rentals
- Doctor's Cave Beach: 1,255 vacation rentals
Price trends in Montego Bay
Top destinations in Jamaica