Where to stay in Salzburg
If you’re considering a trip to Salzburg in Austria, you’ve come to the right place. There are 866 vacation rentals available all over Salzburg, and we’re confident you’ll find a property that meets your needs and your budget. Affordable vacation rentals in Salzburg start at a nightly rate of $11, with 20% of properties priced under $77 per night. Whether you’re on the hunt for hotel rooms near Salzburg Zoo Hellbrunn, a spacious apartment close to Richterhöhe, Mönchsberg, or a place that also gives you close access to Salzburg — our goal is to help you find exactly what you need. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of accommodations from leading travel sites like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, planning a romantic getaway to Salzburg, or going on a family vacation for 13, we can match you with a holiday rental that sleeps everyone comfortably. Finding your dream vacation home in Salzburg has never been this easy.
Where Is Salzburg, Austria?
The capital of its eponymous Bundesland — also known as a “federal state” — the city of Salzburg is located in north-central Austria. The city sits on the banks of the Salzach river, near the northern foothills of the Alps and the German border.
What Is Salzburg Known For?
Other than Mozart and the Von Trapp family, Salzburg has so much more to offer visitors. Quaint, cultural, and romantic, this city is home to endless attractions and activities in addition to an abundance of classic European beauty. Stretching along the banks of the River Salzach, this picturesque city is all narrow medieval streets, arcaded courtyards, and spacious squares, begging all to explore and lose themselves in this picture-pretty city.
Home-types in Salzburg
Salzburg has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Salzburg:
- Hotel: 560 vacation rentals
- Condo: 203 vacation rentals
- House: 66 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 11 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 10 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Salzburg
Salzburg has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Salzburg:
- Salzburg Zoo Hellbrunn: 1,358 vacation rentals
- Richterhöhe, Mönchsberg: 1,358 vacation rentals
- St Sebastian's Cemetery: 1,358 vacation rentals
- Haus der Natur: 1,358 vacation rentals
- Hangar-7: 1,358 vacation rentals
- Salzburg Residence: 1,358 vacation rentals
- Mozart's Birthplace: 1,358 vacation rentals
- Salzburg Cathedral: 1,358 vacation rentals
- Mozartplatz: 1,358 vacation rentals
- Salzburg Museum: 1,358 vacation rentals
Price trends in Salzburg
Top destinations in Salzburgerland
Top destinations in Austria