Where to stay in Vienna
If you’re considering a trip to Vienna in Austria, you’ve come to the right place. There are 3,108 vacation rentals available all over Vienna, and we’re confident you’ll find a property that meets your needs and your budget. Affordable vacation rentals in Vienna start at a nightly rate of $11, with 20% of properties priced under $48 per night. Whether you’re looking for cottages near Rathaus, a spacious apartment close to Austrian Gallery Belvedere, or a place that also gives you close access to Brno — our mission is to help you find exactly what you need. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of listings from leading travel websites like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, planning a romantic getaway to Vienna, or going on a family vacation for 13, we can match you with a holiday rental that sleeps everyone comfortably. Finding your dream vacation home in Vienna has never been this easy.
Where Is Vienna in Europe?
Located in northern Austria, at the easternmost extension of the Alps in the Vienna Basin, sits the eponymous city of Vienna. The capital, largest city, and one of the nine states of Austria, Vienna is located close to the borders of the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary.
What Is Vienna Known For?
Whether you call it the “City of Music” or the “City of Dreams,” Vienna is begging to be explored in all its magical charm. Famously known for its prosperity and high quality of life, Vienna is a city that one would never want to leave. Baroque streets and magnificent imperial palaces interweave together throughout the labyrinthine maze of streets to create a setting that is so sublime, it looks like it came straight from a Dostoyevsky novel. Artistic and musical gems sit alongside eclectic coffee-houses, world-renowned restaurants, elegant hotels, and masterpiece filled museums. Whether you explore the regal heritage of the Austrian city or discover the intrinsic musical and artistic soul that seeps from every corner, Vienna is a place to be remembered.
Home-types in Vienna
Vienna has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Vienna:
- Condo: 2,471 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 393 vacation rentals
- House: 161 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 30 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 28 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 16 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Vienna
Vienna has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Vienna:
- Rathaus: 9,024 vacation rentals
- Austrian Gallery Belvedere: 9,024 vacation rentals
- Schönbrunn Zoo: 9,024 vacation rentals
- MuseumsQuartier: 9,024 vacation rentals
- Vienna State Opera: 9,024 vacation rentals
- Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien: 9,024 vacation rentals
- Prater: 9,024 vacation rentals
- Prunksaal der Österreichischen Nationalbibliothek: 9,024 vacation rentals
- Museum of Natural History Vienna: 9,024 vacation rentals
- Belvedere Palace: 9,024 vacation rentals
Price trends in Vienna
Top destinations in Austria
Top destinations in Europe