Where to stay in Bruges
VacationRenter offers 917 holiday accommodations in Bruges, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that meets your needs and your budget. If you’re in search of affordable short term rentals in Bruges, you’ll be pleased to find that 20% of properties cost less than $80 a night. Whether you’re seeking a modern home near Provincial Court, a short term rental close to Bruges Beer Experience, or a place that also gives you close access to Bruges — our goal is to help you find exactly what you need. Our website lists a wide selection of vacation homes from top travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re traveling solo, going on a romantic getaway to Bruges, or planning a family vacation for 7, we can match you with a rental accommodation that sleeps everyone comfortably. Finding your dream vacation rental in Bruges, Belgium has never been this easy.
Where Is Bruges, Belgium Located?
The capital and largest city of the province of West Flanders in the Flemish Region of Belgium, stands the city of Bruges. Situated northwest of the country, the city is the seventh largest city in the country by population. The city lies approximately 1,075 hectares off the coast in Zeebrugge.
What Is Bruges, Belgium Known For?
Famously touted as “Venice of the North,” the Belgian city of Bruges is recognizable by its dreamy canals, picturesque cobbled streets, and historic medieval buildings. Like something out of a fairytale book, the capital of West Flanders attracts millions of tourists every year for its cultural and historical significance. However, the commercial importance of the city is not to be ignored. The city flourishes with a strong economy, thanks to its port that serves as an integral center of European trade and a strong fishing industry. Romantic and well-preserved, witness Bruges in all its majesty.
Home-types in Bruges
Bruges has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Bruges:
- Condo: 310 vacation rentals
- House: 211 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 178 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 169 vacation rentals
- Villa: 32 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Bruges
Bruges has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Bruges:
- Provincial Court: 1,815 vacation rentals
- Bruges Beer Experience: 1,815 vacation rentals
- Bruges City Hall: 1,815 vacation rentals
- Jeruzalemkerk: 1,815 vacation rentals
- Sint-Janshuismolen: 1,815 vacation rentals
- Boat tours: 1,815 vacation rentals
- Sint-Salvatorskathedraal: 1,815 vacation rentals
- Choco-Story: 1,815 vacation rentals
- Sint-Janshospitaal (Museum): 1,815 vacation rentals
- Minnewaterpark: 1,815 vacation rentals
Price trends in Bruges
Top destinations in Flanders
Top destinations in Belgium