Where to stay in Dubrovnik
If you’re considering a trip to Dubrovnik in Croatia, you’ve come to the right place. There are 2,911 holiday homes available all over Dubrovnik, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that falls within your needs and your budget. Affordable rental accommodations in Dubrovnik start at a nightly rate of $13, with 20% of properties priced under $48 per night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a private villa near Tvrdava Revelin, a hotel room close to Large Onofrio's Fountain, or a place that also gives you close access to Dubrovnik — our goal is to help you find exactly what you need. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of properties from top travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, planning a romantic honeymoon, or going on a family vacation for 13, we can match you with a property that sleeps everyone comfortably. Experience the beauty of Dubrovnik with VacationRenter today.
Where Is Dubrovnik?
One of the top tourist destinations in the Mediterranean, Dubrovnik attracts millions upon millions of visitors every year. Nestled under the Mediterranean Sea, Dubrovnik is located on the southern coast of Croatia, by the Adriatic Sea. A popular seaport, the center of the Dubrovnik-Neretva County was traditionally known as a powerhouse in maritime trade.
What Is Dubrovnik, Croatia Known For?
When you visit the Croatian city of Dubrovnik, you’re not only being transported into the past, but you’re also stepping into the mystical world of the hit television series “Game of Thrones,” with Dubrovnik as the setting for the regal territory of King’s Landing. Despite King’s Landing being a work of fiction, the beauty of Dubrovnik is anything but. Oozing with antiquity, Dubrovnik is sublime in its efforts of preserving the old town and its surrounding areas. Baroque buildings decorate the limestone streets, where the shimmer of the azure Adriatic glitters in the distance. Despite its tumultuous history, namely the 1991 Siege, Dubrovnik quickly bounced back to welcome tourists who marvel at the ancient walls, old stone buildings, and city that is rich in both beauty and history.
Home-types in Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Dubrovnik:
- Condo: 2,274 vacation rentals
- House: 401 vacation rentals
- Villa: 95 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 66 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 43 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 14 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 10 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Dubrovnik:
- Tvrdava Revelin: 5,603 vacation rentals
- Large Onofrio's Fountain: 5,603 vacation rentals
- Church of Saint Blaise: 5,603 vacation rentals
- Tvrđava Bokar: 5,603 vacation rentals
- Dominican Monastery: 5,603 vacation rentals
- War Photo Limited: 5,603 vacation rentals
- Franciscan Church and Monastery: 5,603 vacation rentals
- Dubrovnik Cathedral: 1,004 vacation rentals
- Tvrđava Minčeta: 1,004 vacation rentals
- Rector's Palace: 1,004 vacation rentals
Price trends in Dubrovnik
Top destinations in Dubrovnik-Neretva County
Top destinations in Croatia