Where to stay in Paphos
VacationRenter offers 969 short term rentals in Paphos, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that falls within your needs and your budget. If you’re in search of affordable vacation rentals in Paphos, you’ll be pleased to find that 20% of local properties cost less than $40 a night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a holiday apartment near Agia Solomoni Catacomb, a hotel room close to Agios Neophytos Monastery, or a place that also gives you close access to Paphos — our mission is to help you find exactly what you need. Our website lists a wide selection of holiday homes from top travel sites like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, planning a romantic getaway to Paphos, or going on a family vacation for 6, we can match you with a vacation home that sleeps everyone comfortably. Experience the beauty of Paphos with VacationRenter today.
Where Is Paphos in Cyprus?
A coastal city in the southwest of Cyprus, the city of Paphos lies on the Mediterranean coast, about 50 kilometers west of Limassol.
What Is Paphos Famous For?
This southwest corner of Cyprus has an ambience of its own — soft breezes, old stone, elusive enchantment, and an air of antiquity. This is the kingdom of Aphrodite, the goddess of love, and her presence seems to linger. With that mythical correlation, a sense of romance, beauty, and deep history enriches everything here, inspiring writers, poets, and artists throughout time. Boasting diverse influences from various conquerors, visiting Paphos is a passage through time. This Cypriot corner features intriguing classical style buildings, a deep and enchanting history, incredible archaeological findings, and a great subtropical climate.
Home-types in Paphos
Paphos has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Paphos:
- Condo: 630 vacation rentals
- Villa: 129 vacation rentals
- House: 104 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 88 vacation rentals
- Resort: 10 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Paphos
Paphos has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Paphos:
- Agia Solomoni Catacomb: 1,724 vacation rentals
- Agios Neophytos Monastery: 1,724 vacation rentals
- Paphos Mosaics: 1,724 vacation rentals
- Lockdown Paphos: 1,724 vacation rentals
- House of Aion: 1,724 vacation rentals
- Paphos Segway Tour: 1,724 vacation rentals
- Paphos Waterpark: 1,724 vacation rentals
- Forty Columns Fortress: 1,724 vacation rentals
- Villa of Theseus: 1,724 vacation rentals
- Paphos Castle: 1,724 vacation rentals
Price trends in Paphos
Top destinations in Cyprus