Where to stay in Bordeaux
VacationRenter offers 1,164 holiday homes all over Bordeaux, and we’re confident that you’ll find accommodations that meet both your needs and your budget. Affordable vacation rentals in Bordeaux start at a nightly rate of $30, with 20% of properties priced under $67 per night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a private apartment near Gate of Aquitane or an entire condo close to Gate of Burgundy, our mission is to help you find exactly what you need. Our website lists a wide selection of properties from top travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. No matter if you’re traveling on your own, going on a honeymoon to Bordeaux, or planning a trip for a group of 13, we can match you with a vacation home that sleeps everyone comfortably. It’s time to make your dreams of travelling to Bordeaux a reality.
Vacation house with a pool or hot tub in Bordeaux
Pet friendly vacation homes in Bordeaux
Where Is Bordeaux, France?
A port city on the Garonne in the Gironde department of southwestern France, Bordeaux is located close to the European Atlantic Coast in the north of the Aquitaine region, 500 kilometers southwest of Paris.
What Is Bordeaux Famous For?
Bordeaux is the French city with everything, especially a bottle of vino. The capital city of the New-Aquitaine region, Bordeaux is world-famous for its vineyards and recognizable wine labels, but that's not all the area has to offer. An intoxicating cocktail of 18th-century savoir-faire and urban street life, France's sixth largest city is among Europe's most exciting and gutsy players. The world's largest urban World Heritage Site, Bordeaux is famed for its well-worn charm, pretty buildings, and architectural gems that evoke old school elegance. International yet unapologetically French, Bordeaux is a hidden gem too bright and beautiful to miss.
Home-types in Bordeaux
Bordeaux has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Bordeaux:
- Condo: 773 vacation rentals
- House: 183 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 105 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 51 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 22 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Bordeaux
Bordeaux has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Bordeaux:
- Gate of Aquitane: 4,141 vacation rentals
- Gate of Burgundy: 4,141 vacation rentals
- Basilica of Saint Michael, Bordeaux: 4,141 vacation rentals
- Basilica of Saint Severinus of Bordeaux: 4,141 vacation rentals
- BETASOM: 4,141 vacation rentals
- palais Gallien: 4,141 vacation rentals
- Cité du Vin: 4,141 vacation rentals
- jardin public: 4,141 vacation rentals
- Grand Théâtre de Bordeaux: 4,141 vacation rentals
- Le miroir d'eau: 4,141 vacation rentals
Price trends in Bordeaux
Top destinations in Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Top destinations in France