Where to stay in Lege-Cap-Ferret
VacationRenter offers 3,421 holiday homes all over Lege-Cap-Ferret, and we’re confident that you’ll find accommodations that meet both your needs and your budget. Affordable vacation rentals in Lege-Cap-Ferret start at a nightly rate of $39, with 20% of properties priced under $96 per night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a luxury villa near Cannon Beach or an entire condo close to Plage de la Torchère, our mission is to help you find exactly what you need. Our website lists a wide selection of properties from top travel companies like Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. No matter if you’re traveling on your own, going on a honeymoon to Lege-Cap-Ferret, or planning a trip for a group of 4, we can match you with a vacation home that sleeps everyone comfortably. It’s time to make your dreams of travelling to Lege-Cap-Ferret a reality.
Where Is Lège-Cap-Ferret in France?
Situated in the Gironde department in Nouvelle-Aquitaine in southwestern France, the commune of Lège-Cap-Ferret stretches along the length of the Cap Ferret Peninsula, from the village of Lège in the north to the point of Cap Ferret in the south.
What Is Lège-Cap-Ferret Known For?
A windblown peninsula covered under a canopy of pine trees off the coast of southwest France, Lège-Cap-Ferret is often referred to as the Cape Cod of France. Located west of Bordeaux, this seaside French getaway forgoes typical Parisian glamour for the simpler things, including surfing, fishermen’s cottages, and oyster shacks. Unassuming but upmarket, Lège-Cap-Ferret is the holiday home for the well-heeled, as well as the home for those who wish to cut away from the complications of the modern world and enjoy a slower pace of life. Far away from the trappings of a tourist-laden holiday resort, Lège-Cap-Ferret embodies the true French spirit: simple, elegant, and always in fashion.
Home-types in Lege-Cap-Ferret
Lege-Cap-Ferret has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Lege-Cap-Ferret:
- House: 1,332 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 65 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 61 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 31 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Lege-Cap-Ferret
Lege-Cap-Ferret has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Lege-Cap-Ferret:
- Cannon Beach: 5,706 vacation rentals
- Plage de la Torchère: 5,706 vacation rentals
- La Pointe Aux Chevaux: 5,706 vacation rentals
- Réservoirs de Piraillan: 5,706 vacation rentals
- les balades tchanquées: 5,706 vacation rentals
- Plage Cap Ferret: 5,706 vacation rentals
- Plage Du Truc Vert: 5,706 vacation rentals
- Réserve naturelle nationale des prés salés d'Arès et de Lège-Cap-Ferret: 5,706 vacation rentals
- Beach Grand Crohot: 5,706 vacation rentals
- Beach Pointe: 5,706 vacation rentals
Price trends in Lege-Cap-Ferret
Top destinations in Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Top destinations in France