Where to stay in Marseille
VacationRenter offers 1,758 holiday homes all over Marseille, and we’re confident that you’ll find accommodations that meet both your needs and your budget. Affordable vacation rentals in Marseille start at a nightly rate of $20, with 20% of properties priced under $57 per night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a luxury villa near Fort Saint-Nicolas or an entire home close to Memorial of the Marseillaise, our goal is to help you find exactly what you need. Our website lists a wide selection of properties from top travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. No matter if you’re traveling on your own, going on a honeymoon to Marseille, or planning a trip for a group of 15, we can match you with a holiday rental that sleeps everyone comfortably. It’s time to make your dreams of travelling to Marseille a reality.
Vacation house with a pool or hot tub in Marseille
Pet friendly vacation homes in Marseille
Where Is Marseille, France Located?
Located on the southeastern coast of France, Marseille is the capital of the Bouches-du-Rhône, as well as the administrative and commercial capital of Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur — one of France’s fastest-growing regions. Situated west of the French Riviera, Marseille is one of the biggest ports of the Mediterranean Sea that sits on the Gulf of Lion.
What Is Marseille Known For?
Rebellious and rough, Marseille is a seductive outsider that’s more Mediterranean than Gallic. Appealing to visitors seeking an authentically French experience, Marseilles’ bustling harbor and quaint, yet vibrant energy attract those who wish to break away from the mainstream daily life of Paris. Offering everything from ancient history to a stunning seascape, Marseilles is a place to escape to where you can experience the sensations of the serene azure-blue waters, to a buzzing urban center. The second-largest city in France, Marseille is a place of rogues that begs everyone who passes through to discover their hidden mischief and unveil their secret inner rebel.
Home-types in Marseille
Marseille has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Marseille:
- Condo: 1,128 vacation rentals
- House: 290 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 133 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 76 vacation rentals
- Villa: 75 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 37 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Marseille
Marseille has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Marseille:
- Fort Saint-Nicolas: 7,291 vacation rentals
- Memorial of the Marseillaise: 7,291 vacation rentals
- Place Castellane: 7,291 vacation rentals
- Parc Borély: 7,291 vacation rentals
- Abbaye Saint-Victor: 7,291 vacation rentals
- Orange Vélodrome: 7,291 vacation rentals
- Cathédrale La Major: 7,291 vacation rentals
- Colorbüs Marseille: 7,291 vacation rentals
- Château d'If: 7,291 vacation rentals
- Parc national des Calanques: 7,291 vacation rentals
Price trends in Marseille
Top destinations in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Top destinations in France