Where to stay in Chania
If you’re considering a trip to Chania, you’ve come to the right place. There are 1,043 holiday rentals available all over Chania, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that fits your needs and your budget. Affordable vacation homes in Chania start at a nightly rate of $11, with 20% of properties priced under $47 per night. Whether you’re seeking a spacious home near Archaeological Museum of Chania, a hostel close to Old Venetian Harbour., or a place that also gives you close access to Chania — our mission is to help you find exactly what you need. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of properties from leading travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, going on a Greek honeymoon to Chania, or planning a trip for a group of 14, we can match you with rental accommodations that sleep everyone comfortably. Time to make that Greece vacation you’ve been dreaming about a reality.
Where Is Chania in Greece?
Located on the northwestern coast of the Greek island of Crete, Chania is the largest town on the island.
What Is Chania in Crete Like?
An ancient town and one of the four provinces of Crete, Chania is famed for its gorgeously serene Venetian harbor and a historic old town with all the trappings of ancient antiquity, from winding cobbled alleys awash with bougainvillea and jasmine, to whitewashed homes under terracotta-tiled roofs. Aplomb with authentic character and charming vernacular architecture, Chania also offers plenty to explore, including great beaches and a legendary National Park.
Home-types in Chania
Chania has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Chania:
- Condo: 561 vacation rentals
- House: 214 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 166 vacation rentals
- Villa: 67 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 18 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Chania
Chania has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Chania:
- Archaeological Museum of Chania: 23,796 vacation rentals
- Old Venetian Harbour.: 23,796 vacation rentals
- Mosque of the Janissaries: 2,059 vacation rentals
- Folklore Museum of Chania: 2,059 vacation rentals
- Iguana Beach: 2,059 vacation rentals
- Municipal Art Gallery: 2,059 vacation rentals
- Byzantine and Postbyzantine Collection of Chania: 2,059 vacation rentals
- Church of Agios Nikolaos: 2,059 vacation rentals
- Greek National Football Team Museum: 2,059 vacation rentals
- Venizelos Graves: 2,059 vacation rentals
Price trends in Chania
Top destinations in Crete Region
Top destinations in Greece