Where to stay in Zakynthos
If you’re considering a trip to Zakynthos, you’ve come to the right place. There are 3,091 holiday rentals available all over Zakynthos, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that meets your needs and your budget. Affordable vacation homes in Zakynthos start at a nightly rate of $11, with 20% of properties priced under $67 per night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a spacious home near St. Nicholas Beach, a hostel close to Navagio Beach View, or a place that also gives you close access to Zakynthos — our goal is to help you find exactly what you need. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of properties from top travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, going on a Greek honeymoon to Zakynthos, or planning a trip for a group of 4, we can match you with rental accommodations that sleep everyone comfortably. Time to make that Greece vacation you’ve been dreaming about a reality.
Where Is Zakynthos, Greece?
The third-largest and southernmost Ionian Island, Zakynthos is located off the west coast of Greece.
What Is Zakynthos, Greece Known For?
Like its island neighbor of Cephalonia, Zakynthos is the perfect marriage of sumptuous Italian charm and authentic Greek magic. Also known by its Italian name, Zante, Zakynthos is an island that offers two different sides of the same coin. One side is affordable package tourism, where the Ionian coastline is decorated by chain hotels and internationally catered eateries. The other side boasts the true treasures of the island, where limestone cliffs are encircled by white sand beaches and crystalline sapphire-hued waters. Whether you plunge into the forested wilderness or discover the traditionally authentic harborfront villages, Zakynthos promises the trip of a lifetime.
Home-types in Zakynthos
Zakynthos has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Zakynthos:
- Villa: 1,095 vacation rentals
- Condo: 870 vacation rentals
- House: 502 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 494 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 93 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 16 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Zakynthos
Zakynthos has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Zakynthos:
- St. Nicholas Beach: 3,769 vacation rentals
- Navagio Beach View: 3,769 vacation rentals
- Blue Caves: 3,769 vacation rentals
- Monastery Panagia Skopiotissa: 3,769 vacation rentals
- Dafni Beach: 3,769 vacation rentals
- Tsilivi Water Park: 3,769 vacation rentals
- Shipwreck Beach: 3,769 vacation rentals
- Porto Roxa: 3,769 vacation rentals
- Askos Stone Park: 3,769 vacation rentals
- Solomos Square: 3,769 vacation rentals
Price trends in Zakynthos
Top destinations in Decentralized Administration of Peloponnese, Western Greece and the Ionian
Top destinations in Greece