Where to stay in Naxos
If you’re considering a trip to Naxos, you’ve come to the right place. There are 1,709 holiday rentals available all over Naxos, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that fits your needs and your budget. Affordable vacation rentals in Naxos start at a nightly rate of $17, with 20% of properties priced under $55 per night. Whether you’re seeking a luxurious villa near Itonas Bay / Koronida Naxos, a hotel room close to Kouros at Melanes, or a place that also gives you close access to Naxos — our goal is to help you find exactly what you need. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of properties from leading travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, going on a Greek honeymoon to Naxos, or planning a trip for a group of 14, we can match you with rental accommodations that sleep everyone comfortably. Time to make that Greece vacation you’ve been dreaming about a reality.
Where Is Naxos, Greece Located?
Floating in the Aegean Sea, Naxos is the largest in the island group of the Cyclades. The islands of Santorini and Mykonos are located nearby.
What Is Naxos, Greece Known For?
The largest of the Cyclades, Naxos is an island paradise where sun-seekers and beach bums alike can flop onto some of the best beaches in Greece, as well as explore some fascinating ancient mythological sights, consume plates upon plates of deliciously authentic delicacies, and discover atmospheric alpine villages. Despite being a short ferry ride away from Mykonos and the other popular Cycladic Islands, Naxos still manages to stay under the mainstream radar, unspoiled from the touch of commercial tourism. As a cultural blend of Classical Greece, the Byzantine Empire, and touched by Venetian and Frankish influences, Naxos exudes history from every verdant corner.
Home-types in Naxos
Naxos has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Naxos:
- Condo: 520 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 400 vacation rentals
- Villa: 397 vacation rentals
- House: 333 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 31 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 19 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Naxos
Naxos has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Naxos:
- Itonas Bay / Koronida Naxos: 2,387 vacation rentals
- Kouros at Melanes: 2,387 vacation rentals
- Fish Olive Gallery: 2,387 vacation rentals
- Eggares Olive Oil Museum: 2,387 vacation rentals
- Flerio Kouros: 2,387 vacation rentals
- Alykó: 2,387 vacation rentals
- Apollonas Kouros: 2,387 vacation rentals
- Hotel ruin Alyko: 2,387 vacation rentals
- Temple of Demeter: 2,387 vacation rentals
- Archaeological Museum of Naxos: 2,387 vacation rentals
Price trends in Naxos
Top destinations in Decentralized Administration of the Aegean
Top destinations in Greece