Where to stay in Rhodes
If you’re considering a trip to Rhodes, you’ve come to the right place. There are 4,593 holiday rentals available all over Rhodes, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that meets your needs and your budget. Affordable vacation rentals in Rhodes start at a nightly rate of $13, with 20% of properties priced under $47 per night. Whether you’re seeking a spacious home near Ancient Stadium, a hotel room close to Rhodes Windmills, or a place that also gives you close access to Rhodes — our mission is to help you find exactly what you need. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of properties from leading travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, going on a Greek honeymoon to Rhodes, or planning a trip for a group of 10, we can match you with rental accommodations that sleep everyone comfortably. Time to make that Greece vacation you’ve been dreaming about a reality.
Where Is Rhodes, Greece?
The largest island of the Greek Dodecanese Islands, Rhodes floats in the southeastern Aegean Sea. The most easterly island in the Aegean Sea, Rhodes is separated by the Strait of Marmara from Turkey. The island is located 363 kilometers southeast from the Greek mainland and 18 kilometers from the southern shore of Turkey.
What Is Rhodes Known For?
The largest island of the Dodecanese and the fourth-largest Greek island, Rhodes has long been a popular summer getaway for locals and tourists alike. Abound with sun-drenched beaches, rich displays of nature, and ancient history, Rhodes combines history, culture, and dynamic nightlife that will satisfy even the most demanding of visitors. Home to a maze of cobbled streets that will transport you back to bygone eras, rolling emerald hills dotted by sugar-cube houses, rich verdant valleys, and uninterrupted threads of golden beaches, Rhodes is truly a blessed place. Whether you’re here on a culture trip through past civilizations, or simply visiting for some laidback beach time, buzzing nightlife, or diving in crystal-clear waters — it’s all right here waiting for you.
Home-types in Rhodes
Rhodes has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Rhodes:
- Villa: 1,653 vacation rentals
- Condo: 1,327 vacation rentals
- House: 817 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 450 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 225 vacation rentals
- Resort: 37 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 24 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Rhodes
Rhodes has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Rhodes:
- Ancient Stadium: 4,608 vacation rentals
- Rhodes Windmills: 4,608 vacation rentals
- Old Town Rodes: 4,608 vacation rentals
- Fort of St. Nicholas: 4,608 vacation rentals
- Elli Beach: 4,608 vacation rentals
- Rhodes Aquarium: 4,608 vacation rentals
- New Market (Nea Agora): 4,608 vacation rentals
- Castle Of The Old Town: 4,608 vacation rentals
- Acropolis of Rhodes: 4,608 vacation rentals
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes: 4,608 vacation rentals
Price trends in Rhodes
Top destinations in Decentralized Administration of the Aegean
Top destinations in Greece