Vacation rentals in Dublin
There are 747 vacation rentals near Dublin for all manner or mood of travel, availability of time off, and size of budget. So, if you are hoping for an affordable Dublin vacation, you can find 10% rentals under $75/night. Or if you are willing to splurge on a luxury vacation in Dublin, there are 75 between $401 and $3,643/night. Whether you are sleeping by yourself or with a significant other, or are travelling with a group of 70 there are short term home and apartment rentals in Dublin to fit your vacation needs. The most popular types of short-term rental homes in Dublin are condos, houses and hotels. Dublin has been a frequently searched travel destination this year and continues to grow in popularity. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of vacation rental availability from leading travel sites like Vrbo (Vacation Rentals By Owner), Booking.com, and many more. Search your travel dates to find available Dublin vacation homes for your trip.
Vacation house with a pool or hot tub in Dublin
Pet friendly vacation homes in Dublin
Where Is Dublin, Ireland?
Ireland’s capital of Dublin is the largest Irish city, situated on the mouth of the River Liffey in Leinster, within the east-central region of the country. Bordered by the Dublin Mountains to the south, and flat farmland to the north and west, Dublin is both an amalgamation of country and city.
What Is Dublin, Ireland Known For?
Dublin is one of the most beautiful cities in Ireland, teeming full of rich culture, history, and beauty. Gaze at the majesty of Christ Church Cathedral and guzzle down pints in Temple Bar. Listen to the Irish folk music and tales of the locals, then stumble down the beautiful cobbled streets. If the luck of the Irish is on your side and you find yourself wandering this beautiful city, don’t take it for granted.
Home-types in Dublin
Dublin has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Dublin:
- Condo: 384 vacation rentals
- House: 160 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 153 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 21 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 17 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Dublin
Dublin has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Dublin:
- National Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & History: 5,005 vacation rentals
- National Gallery of Ireland: 5,005 vacation rentals
- Croke Park: 5,005 vacation rentals
- Glasnevin Cemetery Museum: 5,005 vacation rentals
- Ha'penny Bridge: 5,005 vacation rentals
- Irish Whiskey Museum: 5,005 vacation rentals
- National Botanic Gardens: 5,005 vacation rentals
- Kilmainham Gaol: 5,005 vacation rentals
- The Book of Kells: 5,005 vacation rentals
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum: 5,005 vacation rentals
Price trends in Dublin
Top destinations in Ireland