Where to stay in Bari
If you’re looking to spend a holiday in Bari, you’ve come to the right place. There are 960 vacation rentals available all over Bari, and we’re confident you’ll find a home that fits your needs and your budget. Affordable holiday homes in Bari start at a nightly rate of $10, with 20% of properties priced under $43 per night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a luxury villa near Planetario sky skan or a retreat close to Palazzo Mincuzzi, our goal is to help you find exactly what you need. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of properties from top travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. Seeking particular amenities such as a private pool or air conditioning? You can easily filter search results with the click of a button. No matter if you’re travelling on your own, going on a romantic Italian honeymoon, or planning a trip for a group of 15, we can match you with a villa that sleeps everyone comfortably. Start planning the trip of a lifetime to Bari with VacationRenter today.
Vacation house with a pool or hot tub in Bari
Pet friendly vacation homes in Bari
Where Is Bari Located in Italy?
The capital city of the Italian region of Puglia, Bari sits along the Adriatic Coast. Situated in the southeastern area of the country, Bari — located in the central part of Apulia — is bordered by the provinces of Matera and Potenza on the west, the province of Barletta-Andria-Trani to the north, and the provinces of Taranto and Brindisi to the south.
What Is Bari, Italy Known For?
Bari supports a large university, an opera house, and municipal buildings that shout confidence. Bursting with youthful zest, Bari is home to an atmospheric old town and bustling traditional harbor that seep with elegantly sophisticated charm from every corner. A busy port with connections to Greece, Albania, and Croatia, the second-largest town in southern Italy is abuzz with quiet affluence, combining impressive displays of ornate architecture and historical buildings with sophisticated shopping streets, fine museums, and classy restaurants.
Home-types in Bari
Bari has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Bari:
- Condo: 488 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 208 vacation rentals
- House: 191 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 36 vacation rentals
- Villa: 25 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Bari
Bari has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Bari:
- Planetario sky skan: 2,148 vacation rentals
- Palazzo Mincuzzi: 2,148 vacation rentals
- Largo Albicocca - Piazza degli Innamorati: 2,148 vacation rentals
- Parco 2 Giugno: 2,148 vacation rentals
- Palazzo Fizzarotti: 2,148 vacation rentals
- Teatro Petruzzelli: 2,148 vacation rentals
- Museo Teatro Margherita: 2,148 vacation rentals
- Lungomare Araldo Di Crollalanza: 2,148 vacation rentals
- Pinacoteca metropolitana di Bari: 2,148 vacation rentals
- Castello Normanno-Svevo: 2,148 vacation rentals
Price trends in Bari
Top destinations in Apulia
Top destinations in Italy