Where to stay in Sorrento
If you’re looking to spend a holiday in Sorrento, you’ve come to the right place. There are 5,422 vacation rentals available all over Sorrento, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that fits your needs and your budget. Affordable holiday homes in Sorrento start at a nightly rate of $16, with 20% of properties priced under $65 per night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a private apartment near Vallone dei Mulini di Sorrento or a retreat close to Villa Fiorentino Park, our mission is to help you find exactly what you need. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of holiday homes from top travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. Seeking particular amenities such as a private pool or air conditioning? You can easily filter search results with the click of a button. No matter if you’re travelling on your own, going on a romantic Italian honeymoon, or planning a trip for a group of 14, we can match you with a property that sleeps everyone comfortably. Start planning the trip of a lifetime to Sorrento with VacationRenter today.
Where Is Sorrento, Italy?
Overlooking the Bay of Naples in Southern Italy, the sunny commune of Sorrento is situated on the Sorrentine Peninsula, occupying an idyllic and picturesque location by the Amalfi Coast. By virtue of sitting on the southeastern end of the Circumvesuviana rail line, Naples, and Pompeii are easily accessible from Sorrento.
What Is Sorrento, Italy Known For?
Sample a shot of limoncello in this small Italian resort town with a big reputation. Overlooking the Bay of Naples, as it sits on the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento is famously known for its postcard views and unique antique shops that sell its locally made wares. Plunging cliffs decorate the coastline as the azure waves of the Mediterranean crash against them and glittering palatial hotels dazzle like gems. With a diverse list of visiting alumni that previously included literary geniuses from Dickens to Tolstoy, Sorrento has inspired individuals to visit for centuries. The western gateway to the rest of the Amalfi, Sorrento is not just a mere stop along the way, but an entire experience all by itself.
Home-types in Sorrento
Sorrento has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Sorrento:
- Condo: 1,785 vacation rentals
- House: 1,369 vacation rentals
- Villa: 1,113 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 584 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 515 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 15 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Sorrento
Sorrento has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Sorrento:
- Vallone dei Mulini di Sorrento: 2,331 vacation rentals
- Villa Fiorentino Park: 2,331 vacation rentals
- Centro Sorrento: 2,331 vacation rentals
- Vallone dei Mulini: 2,331 vacation rentals
- Regina Giovanna Bath: 2,331 vacation rentals
- Basilica of St. Anthony Abbot: 2,331 vacation rentals
- Museum Shop of Wood Inlay: 2,331 vacation rentals
- Correale Museum: 2,331 vacation rentals
- Chiostro di San Francesco: 2,331 vacation rentals
- Cathedral of Saints Philip and James: 2,331 vacation rentals
Price trends in Sorrento
Top destinations in Campania
Top destinations in Italy