Where to stay in Bologna
If you’re looking to spend a holiday in Bologna, you’ve come to the right place. There are 1,823 vacation rentals available all over Bologna, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that meets your needs and your budget. Affordable vacation rentals in Bologna start at a nightly rate of $14, with 20% of properties priced under $53 per night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a luxury villa near Sanctuary of the Madonna di San Luca or a retreat close to Basilica di San Petronio, our goal is to help you find exactly what you need. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of properties from top travel websites like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. Seeking particular amenities such as a private pool or air conditioning? You can easily filter search results with the click of a button. No matter if you’re travelling on your own, going on a romantic Italian honeymoon, or planning a trip for a group of 9, we can match you with a property that sleeps everyone comfortably. Start planning the trip of a lifetime to Bologna with VacationRenter today.
Where Is Bologna, Italy?
The capital of the Emilia-Romagna region, the city of Bologna sits in northern Italy, north of Florence. The city lies at the northern foot of the Apennines, between the Reno and Savena rivers.
What Is Bologna, Italy Known For?
A harmonious medieval medley, Bologna fuses upscale elegance with down-to-earth grit in one stunningly colonnaded medieval matrix. A city of two intriguing halves, Bologna is a progressive and affluent high-tech metropolis where suave opera enthusiasts waltz out of regal theaters and into some of the country’s finest restaurants, as well as a politically edgy and recalcitrant city. Home to the world’s oldest university, students sway in atmospheric graffiti-embellished piazzas and skip down lavishly porticoed walkways debating passionately on politics. One of the most underrated cities in Italy, Bologna is known for its food, fascinating history, and lively, yet relaxed atmosphere.
Home-types in Bologna
Bologna has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Bologna:
- Condo: 1,242 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 219 vacation rentals
- House: 218 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 119 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 14 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Bologna
Bologna has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Bologna:
- Sanctuary of the Madonna di San Luca: 66,061 vacation rentals
- Basilica di San Petronio: 66,061 vacation rentals
- Two Towers: 66,061 vacation rentals
- FICO World Eataly: 66,061 vacation rentals
- Fountain of Neptune: 66,061 vacation rentals
- Piazza Maggiore: 66,061 vacation rentals
- Palazzo d'Accursio: 4,826 vacation rentals
- Santa Maria della Vita: 4,826 vacation rentals
- Arco Del Meloncello: 4,826 vacation rentals
- Pinacoteca Nazionale: 4,826 vacation rentals
Price trends in Bologna
Top destinations in Emilia-Romagna
Top destinations in Italy