Where to stay in Milan
If you’re looking to spend a holiday in Milan, you’ve come to the right place. There are 5,253 vacation rentals available all over Milan, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that meets your needs and your budget. Affordable holiday homes in Milan start at a nightly rate of $6, with 20% of properties priced under $55 per night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a luxury villa near Palazzo della Ragione Fotografia or a retreat close to San Siro Stadium, our mission is to help you find exactly what you need. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of properties from top travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. Seeking particular amenities such as a private pool or air conditioning? You can easily filter search results with the click of a button. No matter if you’re travelling on your own, going on a romantic Italian honeymoon, or planning a trip for a group of 14, we can match you with a villa that sleeps everyone comfortably. Start planning the trip of a lifetime to Milan with VacationRenter today.
Where Is Milan Located?
The fashionable city of Milan can be found in northern Italy, standing proud as the capital of Lombardy. The second most populous city in Italy after Rome, Milan is situated in the northwestern section of the Po Valley. Close by is the Ticino river to the west and the Adda river to the east.
What Is Milan, Italy Known For?
One of the four capitals of fashion, Milan is famously known for playing host to long runways, preening supermodels, and elite designers. A wealth of creativity, looking good in Milan is practically an edict. However, fashion is not the only face of the artistic cube that is Milan. Home to numerous museums and art galleries that house some of the most important art collections in the world, the city attracts over 8 million visitors every year. Overflowing with hedonistic luxury, “The Fashionable Capital of London” is brimming with ritzy hotels, elegant eateries and sophisticated bars. The rich urban culture reflects itself into the Milanese culinary scene, where lavish gastronomic touches seep into home cooking as well as the city’s restaurants, which hold the highest collection of Michelin stars in the country. Comb through the cutting-edge design gems, bountiful cultural legacy, and artistic Italian flair to discover a city that exceeds all expectations.
Home-types in Milan
Milan has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Milan:
- Condo: 3,897 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 842 vacation rentals
- House: 335 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 116 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 32 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 15 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Milan
Milan has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Milan:
- Palazzo della Ragione Fotografia: 16,465 vacation rentals
- San Siro Stadium: 16,465 vacation rentals
- Royal Palace: 16,465 vacation rentals
- Church of St. Maurice in Major Monastery: 16,465 vacation rentals
- Merchants Square: 16,465 vacation rentals
- Arco della Pace: 16,465 vacation rentals
- Teatro alla Scala: 16,465 vacation rentals
- Santa Maria delle Grazie: 16,465 vacation rentals
- Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci: 16,465 vacation rentals
- Monumental Cemetery: 16,465 vacation rentals
Price trends in Milan
Top destinations in Lombardy
Top destinations in Italy