Where to stay in Lucca
If you’re looking to spend a holiday in Lucca, you’ve come to the right place. There are 1,593 vacation rentals available all over Lucca, and we’re confident you’ll find a home that meets your needs and your budget. Affordable holiday homes in Lucca start at a nightly rate of $31, with 20% of properties priced under $69 per night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a luxury villa near Case dei Guinigi or a retreat close to Via Francigena Entry Point - Museum, our goal is to help you find exactly what you need. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of properties from top travel companies like Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. Seeking particular amenities such as a hot tub or air conditioning? You can easily filter search results with the click of a button. No matter if you’re travelling on your own, going on a romantic Italian honeymoon, or planning a trip for a group of 12, we can match you with a villa that sleeps everyone comfortably. Start planning the trip of a lifetime to Lucca with VacationRenter today.
Where Is Lucca Located?
The capital town within a province by the same name, Lucca is found on the Serchio river in Tuscany near the Mediterranean coast of Italy. Florence is located an hour east, Pisa is a 20 minute drive or train ride south, and Pisa Galileo Galilei International Airport can be reached by direct bus in one hour.
What Is Lucca Known For?
The city of Lucca is best known for its ancient, Gothic architecture and walled city. Inside the city walls is a highly walkable neighborhood. They do not allow cars unless you are a local resident, but many places rent bikes, if desired. Lucca has been prosperous since the Roman Empire and owes much of its success to the silk and olive-oil trades. Opera composer Puccini was born in this city in 1858.
Home-types in Lucca
Lucca has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Lucca:
- House: 422 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 111 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 90 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Lucca
Lucca has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Lucca:
- Case dei Guinigi: 3,412 vacation rentals
- Via Francigena Entry Point - Museum: 3,412 vacation rentals
- Museum of Villa Mansi: 3,412 vacation rentals
- Porta San Pietro: 3,412 vacation rentals
- Puccini's Birth Home: 3,412 vacation rentals
- Walls of Lucca: 3,412 vacation rentals
- Torre delle Ore: 3,412 vacation rentals
- Aqueduct of Nottolini, Lucca: 3,412 vacation rentals
- Bulwark Holly Croce: 3,412 vacation rentals
- Piazza Antelminelli: 3,412 vacation rentals
Price trends in Lucca
Top destinations in Tuscany
Top destinations in Italy