Where to stay in Venice
If you’re looking to spend a holiday in Venice, you’ve come to the right place. There are 5,375 vacation rentals available all over Venice, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that fits your needs and your budget. Affordable vacation rentals in Venice start at a nightly rate of $10, with 20% of properties priced under $59 per night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a private apartment near Basilica dei Frari or a retreat close to Ca' Rezzonico, our mission is to help you find exactly what you need. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of properties from top travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. Seeking particular amenities such as a private pool or air conditioning? You can easily filter search results with the click of a button. No matter if you’re travelling on your own, going on a romantic Italian honeymoon, or planning a trip for a group of 10, we can match you with a property that sleeps everyone comfortably. Start planning the trip of a lifetime to Venice with VacationRenter today.
Where Is Venice, Italy?
The City of Canals, The City of Bridges, Queen of the Adriatic — most may simply know it as Venice. The city of Venesia is situated on a collective group of 118 small islands, separated by canals and linked by over 400 bridges, located in the Venetian Lagoon, an enclosed bay situated between the Brenta and Sile Rivers. Along with Padua and Treviso, the three cities form the Padua-Treviso-Venice Metropolitan Area that is home to a population of over two million people.
What Is Venice, Italy Known For?
Located within the shallow Venetian Lagoon, the city of Venice and the lagoon has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Renowned for its beauty, architecture, culture, and artwork, this floating paradise is one of Europe’s most romantic cities and continually ranked as the most beautiful city in the world. Touted as “undoubtedly the most beautiful city built by man” by the New York Times, Venice is a place that is too unforgettable to ignore.
Home-types in Venice
Venice has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Venice:
- Condo: 3,911 vacation rentals
- House: 626 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 475 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 249 vacation rentals
- Villa: 32 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 16 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 12 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Venice
Venice has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Venice:
- Basilica dei Frari: 12,236 vacation rentals
- Ca' Rezzonico: 12,236 vacation rentals
- St Mark's Campanile: 12,236 vacation rentals
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection: 12,236 vacation rentals
- Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute: 12,236 vacation rentals
- Venetian Arsenal: 12,236 vacation rentals
- Gallerie dell'Accademia: 12,236 vacation rentals
- Bridge of Sighs: 12,236 vacation rentals
- Torre dell'Orologio: 12,236 vacation rentals
- Saint Mark's Basilica: 12,236 vacation rentals
Price trends in Venice
Top destinations in Veneto
Top destinations in Italy