Where to stay in Warsaw
There are 2,968 vacation homes available all over Warsaw in Poland, and we’re confident you’ll find a property that fits both your needs and your budget. Affordable cottages in Poland start at a nightly rate of $1, with 20% of properties priced under $28 per night. Whether you’re looking for a modern home near Ogród Saski, a luxury retreat close to Palace on the Isle, or a place that also gives you close access to Warsaw — our goal is to help you find exactly what you need. Our website lists a wide selection of vacation homes from top travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, going on a romantic getaway to Warsaw, or planning a family vacation for 8, we can match you with a holiday home that sleeps everyone comfortably. Finding your dream vacation rental in Warsaw, Poland has never been this easy.
Vacation house with a pool or hot tub in Warsaw
Pet friendly vacation homes in Warsaw
Where Is Warsaw in Europe?
The capital and largest city of Poland, Warsaw stands on the Vistula River in east-central Poland. The capital of the Mazowieckie province, the city of Warsaw is located 300 kilometers from the Carpathian Mountains, 260 kilometers from the Baltic Sea, and 523 kilometers east of Berlin.
What Is Warsaw, Poland Known For?
Like a phoenix that’s risen from the ashes, the capital of Poland has undoubtedly gone through the mill. Stunning millions with its unfailing resilience, an honorable tribute to its history, and friendly joie de vivre, Warsaw is the pulsating heart of the country. The intellectual center of Poland, Warsaw is also a quaint, eclectic, and vibrant cultural space incorporating both the old and the new. Whether you are a fitness freak, appreciator of classical music, or history buff, Warsaw is bound to offer something you will love.
Home-types in Warsaw
Warsaw has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Warsaw:
- Condo: 2,500 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 175 vacation rentals
- House: 112 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 95 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 41 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 26 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Warsaw
Warsaw has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Warsaw:
- Ogród Saski: 11,329 vacation rentals
- Palace on the Isle: 11,329 vacation rentals
- Copernicus Science Centre: 11,329 vacation rentals
- Warsaw Uprising Museum: 11,329 vacation rentals
- Museum of King Jan III's Palace at Wilanów: 11,329 vacation rentals
- Palace of Culture and Science: 11,329 vacation rentals
- Łazienki Park: 11,329 vacation rentals
- Old Town Market Square: 11,329 vacation rentals
- The Royal Castle in Warsaw: 11,329 vacation rentals
- POLIN Muzeum Historii Żydów Polskich: 11,329 vacation rentals
Price trends in Warsaw
Top destinations in Poland