Where to stay in Gdansk
There are 3,838 holiday rentals available all over Gdansk in Poland, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that fits both your needs and your budget. Affordable cottages in Poland start at a nightly rate of $8, with 20% of properties priced under $30 per night. Whether you’re seeking a modern home near Zoo Gdańsk Oliwa, a luxury retreat close to Long Market, or a place that also gives you close access to Gdansk — our goal is to help you find exactly what you are looking for. Our website lists a wide selection of vacation homes from top travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, going on a romantic getaway to Gdansk, or planning a family vacation for 9, we can match you with a holiday home that sleeps everyone comfortably. Finding your dream vacation rental in Gdansk, Poland has never been this easy.
Where Is Gdansk, Poland?
Located on the north-central Polish coast that looks over the Baltic Sea, Gdansk sits within the province of Pomorskie. The principal seaport of Poland, Gdansk is also the capital of the Pomeranian Voivodeship. Sitting by the Gdansk Bay, the eponymous city is enclosed to the west by the Hel peninsula and lies on a coastal plain that spreads from the Baltic Sea towards the uplands of the Kashubian Lakeland. As it lays on the southern edge of the Gdansk Bay, Gdansk is also a part of a conurbation with the spa town of Sopot, the city of Gydnia, and other suburban communities that make up the Tricity metropolitan area.
What Is Gdansk in Poland Known For?
As the principal seaport of Poland and one of the biggest tourist destinations in the country, Gdansk plays host to crowds of wandering cruisers, nomadic backpackers, and international jet setters who wish to sample a unique flavor of Poland. Set apart from other cities in the country, Gdansk is home to distinctively un-Polish architecture influenced by wealthy merchants who originated from across the world and shaped the city’s post. You’ll also find streets flanked by historic cathedrals, medieval ports, and a wide variety of cool cafes. Pleasure-boat cruises sail along the river, and a wealth of maritime history is available where history buffs can soak up in between brews at dockside beer gardens.
Home-types in Gdansk
Gdansk has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Gdansk:
- Condo: 3,412 vacation rentals
- House: 152 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 118 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 72 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 54 vacation rentals
- Resort: 12 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Gdansk
Gdansk has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Gdansk:
- Zoo Gdańsk Oliwa: 12,522 vacation rentals
- Long Market: 12,522 vacation rentals
- Park Oliwski: 12,522 vacation rentals
- Oliwa Cathedral: 12,522 vacation rentals
- European Solidarity Centre: 12,522 vacation rentals
- The Museum of Second World War: 12,522 vacation rentals
- Neptune's Fountain: 12,522 vacation rentals
- Westerplatte: 12,522 vacation rentals
- Basilica of St. Mary of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Gdańsk: 12,522 vacation rentals
- Narodowe Muzeum Morskie w Gdańsku: 6,443 vacation rentals
Price trends in Gdansk
Top destinations in Pomeranian Voivodeship
Top destinations in Poland