Where to stay in Porto
If you’re considering a trip to Porto, you’ve come to the right place. There are 4,734 short term rentals available all over Porto, and we’re confident you’ll find a holiday home that fits your needs and your budget. Affordable holiday rentals for your Portugal vacation to Porto start at a nightly rate of $6, with 20% of properties priced under $40 per night. Whether you’re looking for holiday homes near Ponte da Arrábida, a short term flat rental close to FC Porto Museum, or a place that also gives you close access to Porto — our goal is to help you find exactly what you need. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of properties from top travel websites like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. No matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, going on a honeymoon to Porto in Portugal, or planning a trip for a group of 4, we can match you with a rental accommodation that sleeps everyone comfortably. Finding a beautiful home for your Porto vacation has never been this easy.
Where Is Porto, Portugal?
The second largest city in Portugal, Porto is located along the Douro River estuary in the northern parts of the country.
What Is Porto, Portugal Known For?
Edgy and opulent, Porto entices anyone with its richly historic city center, charismatic locals, as well as sumptuous food and drink. Woven with alleys that permeate throughout the historic heart, Porto is also stamped with unique contemporary touches in its street art and cutting-edge architecture. Alongside the stunning charms of the river and port lodges, the soulfulness of the city is the most attractive feature of Porto. Porto reveals itself little by little as you explore the city on foot through its atmospheric cobbled streets. With ludicrously beautiful viewpoints, a laid-back vibe, kind and welcoming locals, plus a paradoxical blend of vibrant nightlife and relaxing ocean views, Porto is an easy city to love.
Home-types in Porto
Porto has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Porto:
- Condo: 3,736 vacation rentals
- House: 464 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 331 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 55 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 49 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 46 vacation rentals
- Villa: 21 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Porto
Porto has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Porto:
- Ponte da Arrábida: 9,697 vacation rentals
- FC Porto Museum: 9,697 vacation rentals
- Museum Soares dos Reis: 9,697 vacation rentals
- Igreja do Carmo: 9,697 vacation rentals
- Porto Bridge Climb: 9,697 vacation rentals
- Monument Church Of St Francis: 9,697 vacation rentals
- Bolsa Palace: 9,697 vacation rentals
- Livraria Lello: 9,697 vacation rentals
- Porto Cathedral: 9,697 vacation rentals
- Luís I Bridge: 9,697 vacation rentals
Price trends in Porto
Top destinations in Portugal