Where to stay in Bucharest
If you’re considering a trip to Bucharest in Romania, you’ve come to the right place. There are 2,428 holiday homes available all over Bucharest, and we’re confident you’ll find a property that meets your needs and your budget. Affordable vacation homes in Bucharest start at a nightly rate of $4, with 20% of properties priced under $31 per night. Whether you’re looking for modern homes near King Mihai I Park, a private cottage close to The National Museum of Art of Romania, or a place that also gives you close access to Bran — our mission is to help you find exactly what you are looking for. VacationRenter lists a wide selection of accommodations from top travel websites such as Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re traveling solo, going on a honeymoon to Bucharest, or planning a family vacation for 11, we can match you with a holiday rental that sleeps everyone comfortably. Before you know it, you’ll be packing your bags for your trip to Bucharest, Romania!
Where Is Bucharest, Romania?
The capital and largest city of Romania, Bucharest is located in the southeast of the country, on the banks of the Dâmbovita River, less than 60 kilometers north of the Danube River and the Bulgarian border.
What Is Bucharest Known For?
Bucharest takes the concept of a European metropolis to the next level by incorporating all the best parts of the continental capitals and blending them together into one buzzing city. Once known as the “Little Paris of the East,” Bucharest gives birth to its own brand of quasi-Parisian charm with its elegance, sophistication, and class, whilst adding its own unique Romanian flavor with a diverse collection of hidden cafes, ritzy art galleries, elegant restaurants, and trendy bars.
Home-types in Bucharest
Bucharest has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Bucharest:
- Condo: 1,847 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 257 vacation rentals
- House: 153 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 67 vacation rentals
- Villa: 40 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 34 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 22 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Bucharest
Bucharest has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Bucharest:
- King Mihai I Park: 38,811 vacation rentals
- The National Museum of Art of Romania: 38,811 vacation rentals
- Romanian Athenaeum: 38,811 vacation rentals
- Palace of Parliament: 38,811 vacation rentals
- Bucharest Botanical Garden: 4,977 vacation rentals
- Youth Park: 4,977 vacation rentals
- National Museum of Romanian History: 4,977 vacation rentals
- Museum of the Romanian Peasant: 4,977 vacation rentals
- Carol Park: 4,977 vacation rentals
- Antipa Museum: 4,977 vacation rentals
Price trends in Bucharest
Top destinations in Romania
Top destinations in Europe