Where to stay in Belgrade
If you’re considering a trip to Belgrade in Serbia, you’ve come to the right place. There are 2,172 holiday rentals available all over Belgrade, and we’re confident you’ll find a vacation home that fits your needs and your budget. Affordable short term rentals in Belgrade start at a nightly rate of $6, with 20% of properties priced under $26 per night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a modern home near Tašmajdan, a hotel room close to Aeronautical Museum, or a place that also gives you close access to Belgrade — our mission is to help you find exactly what you are looking for. VacationRenter features a wide selection of vacation homes from top travel websites such as Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re traveling solo, going on a romantic getaway to Belgrade, or planning a family vacation for 12, we can match you with rental accommodations that sleep everyone comfortably. Before you know it, you’ll be packing your bags for your trip to Belgrade, Serbia!
Where Is Belgrade Located?
The capital city of Serbia, Belgrade sits in the north-central part of the country, at the confluence of the Danube and Sava rivers. Sitting at the crossroads of the Pannonian Plain and the Balkan Peninsula, Belgrade is located 315 kilometers south of Budapest, Hungary; 366 kilometers east of Zagreb, Croatia; and 444 kilometers west of Bucharest, Romania.
What Is Belgrade in Serbia Known For?
Gritty and exuberant, Belgrade is a magnificent metropolis that sits outspokenly and audaciously by the paradoxically serene Danube. The capital city of Serbia is the new kid on the block for European jet setters and weekend holidaymakers. One of the most happening cities in the continent, the remnants of the city’s chaotic past is evident with its lines upon lines of socialist blocks squeezed between Ottoman relics and art nouveau masterpieces. The city itself is an example of old-world charm that evokes the historical fascination of communist-era Yugoslavia and a burgeoning cradle of cool that is hurtling towards a bright future.
Home-types in Belgrade
Belgrade has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Belgrade:
- Condo: 1,784 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 125 vacation rentals
- House: 100 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 62 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 44 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 35 vacation rentals
- Villa: 11 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Belgrade
Belgrade has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Belgrade:
- Tašmajdan: 6,040 vacation rentals
- Aeronautical Museum: 6,040 vacation rentals
- Ružica Church: 6,040 vacation rentals
- Museum of Yugoslavia: 6,040 vacation rentals
- Konak kneginje Ljubice: 6,040 vacation rentals
- The Victor: 6,040 vacation rentals
- Military Museum: 6,040 vacation rentals
- House of Flowers: 6,040 vacation rentals
- Kalemegdan Park: 6,040 vacation rentals
- Nikola Tesla Museum: 6,040 vacation rentals
Price trends in Belgrade
Top destinations in Serbia
Top destinations in Europe