Where to stay in Seville
If you’re considering a trip to Seville, you’ve come to the right place. There are 3,267 vacation rentals available all over Seville, and we’re confident you’ll find a place that meets your needs and your budget. Affordable vacation homes in Seville start at a nightly rate of $39, with 20% of properties priced under $53 per night. Whether you’re seeking a private apartment near La Giralda, a hotel close to Royal Alcázar of Seville, or you’re looking for a place that also gives you close access to Seville — our goal is to help you find exactly what you need. VacationRenter offers a wide selection of holiday rentals from top travel companies like Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. No matter if you’re travelling on your own, going on a honeymoon to Seville, or planning a trip for a group of 13, we can match you with a vacation rental that sleeps everyone comfortably. It’s time to make your dreams of travelling to Seville a reality.
Where Is Seville, Spain Located?
Located inland within the southern region of Spain, Seville is the capital of the autonomous community of Andalusia. Situated on the lower reaches of the River Guadalquivir, Seville lies in the southwest of the Iberian Peninsula.
What Is Seville, Spain Known For?
The sun soaked capital of southern Spain, Seville is disarming, seductive, and bound to entrance all who come. Its historic center reigns over the city and is an enrapturing congregation of Mudéjar palaces, Gothic cathedrals, and meandering cobbled alleyways. Follow the locals to hole-in-the-wall drinking spots and get lost in wanderlust when you explore the tiny lanes of the barrios. With its Moorish history firmly entrenched within its architecture, this ancient 16th century metropolis bridges the gap between saluting the past and welcoming the future with open arms. Sultry and sensuous like the operatic gypsy heroine Carmen, Seville seduces and tempts anyone near and lucky enough to fall under its spell.
Home-types in Seville
Seville has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Seville:
- Hotel: 315 vacation rentals
- House: 277 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 21 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 14 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 12 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Seville
Seville has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Seville:
- La Giralda: 88,666 vacation rentals
- Royal Alcázar of Seville: 88,666 vacation rentals
- Parque de María Luisa: 88,666 vacation rentals
- Plaza de España: 88,666 vacation rentals
- Iglesia Colegial del Divino Salvador: 7,872 vacation rentals
- Basílica de la Macarena: 7,872 vacation rentals
- Centro de Interpretación Judería de Sevilla: 7,872 vacation rentals
- Archivo de Indias: 7,872 vacation rentals
- Plaza America: 7,872 vacation rentals
- Hospital los Venerables: 7,872 vacation rentals
Price trends in Seville
Top destinations in Andalusia
Top destinations in Spain