Where to stay in Lucerne
There are 295 holiday homes available all over Lucerne, and we’re confident you’ll find a property that meets your needs and your budget. Affordable Switzerland vacation rentals in Lucerne start at a nightly rate of $26, with 20% of properties priced under $92 per night. Whether you’re looking for a private cottage near Spreuer Bridge, a spacious home close to Swiss Museum of Transport, or a place that also gives you close access to Lucerne — our goal is to help you find exactly what you need. Our website offers a wide selection of vacation homes from top travel companies such as Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, going a couples getaway to Lucerne, or planning a family vacation for 10, we can match you with a rental that sleeps everyone comfortably. Before you know it, you’ll be packing your bags for your Switzerland vacation to Lucerne!
Where Is Lucerne in Switzerland?
Situated in central Switzerland, Lucerne sits on the northwestern end of Lake Lucerne, where the River Reuss flows out. The city is approximately 40 kilometers away from Zurich.
What Is Lucerne, Switzerland Known For?
With its stunning lakeside location and mountain sceneries on its doorstep, Lucerne is one of Europe's most charming cities. Once a simple fishermen's village, Lucerne is now a charmingly pleasant small city with a thriving tourism industry, thanks to its status as the scenic gateway to Central Switzerland. A city of bridges, picturesque mountains, placid lakes, chiming cowbells, quaint Alpine villages, and verdant meadows full of Edelweiss, Lucerne looks exactly like what one would imagine Switzerland to be.
Home-types in Lucerne
Lucerne has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Lucerne:
- Condo: 206 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 60 vacation rentals
- House: 10 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Lucerne
Lucerne has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Lucerne:
- Spreuer Bridge: 99,961 vacation rentals
- Swiss Museum of Transport: 99,961 vacation rentals
- Lion Monument: 99,961 vacation rentals
- Chapel Bridge: 99,961 vacation rentals
- Franciscan Church: 1,835 vacation rentals
- Nadelwehr Luzern: 1,835 vacation rentals
- St. Peter's Chapel: 1,835 vacation rentals
- Richard Wagner Museum Lucerne: 1,835 vacation rentals
- Bourbaki Panorama Lucerne: 1,835 vacation rentals
- Glacier Garden of Lucerne: 1,835 vacation rentals
Price trends in Lucerne
Top destinations in Switzerland