Where to stay in Kiev
VacationRenter offers 2,769 holiday accommodations in Kiev, and we’re confident you’ll find a vacation home that falls within your needs and your budget. If you’re in search of affordable vacation rentals in Kiev, you’ll be pleased to find that 20% of vacation rentals cost less than $19 a night. Whether you’re on the hunt for a private homestay near Oleg Antonov State Aviation Museum, a luxury retreat close to Mariyinsky Palace, or a place that also gives you close access to Odessa — our mission is to help you find exactly what you are looking for. Our website offers a wide selection of holiday rentals from top travel companies like Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a solo travel expedition, going on a romantic getaway to Kiev, or planning a family vacation for 10, we can match you with rental accommodations that sleep everyone comfortably. Planning your dream holiday getaway has never been this easy. Before you know it, you’ll be packing your bags for your trip to Kiev!
Where Is Kiev, Ukraine?
The capital and most populous city of Ukraine, Kiev sits in the north central region of the country along the Dnieper River, which flows southwards through the city towards the Black Sea.
What Is Kiev Known For?
Kiev is a wonderful blend of centuries-old architectural magna opera, mouth watering food, glorious art, and vibrant nightlife. Having undergone two modern revolutions, the Ukrainian capital always manages to rise from the ashes and unashamedly blend the east of the west. One of the oldest cities in eastern Europe, Kiev is historically Ukrainian yet draws itself closer to Western influences as the years pass. Often touted as a city of contrasts, Kiev is both old and new; bizarre and brilliant.
Home-types in Kiev
Kiev has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Kiev:
- Hotel: 393 vacation rentals
- Hostel: 154 vacation rentals
- House: 118 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Kiev
Kiev has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Kiev:
- Oleg Antonov State Aviation Museum: 8,657 vacation rentals
- Mariyinsky Palace: 8,657 vacation rentals
- Feofaniya Park: 8,657 vacation rentals
- Gorodetsky House: 8,657 vacation rentals
- St. Andrew's Church: 8,657 vacation rentals
- National Opera of Ukraine: 8,657 vacation rentals
- Park Landscape Alley: 8,657 vacation rentals
- St. Volodymyr's Cathedral: 8,657 vacation rentals
- St. Sophia's Cathedral: 8,657 vacation rentals
- St. Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery: 8,657 vacation rentals
Price trends in Kiev
Top destinations in Ukraine