Where to stay in Guayaquil
VacationRenter offers 257 short term rentals in Guayaquil, and we’re confident you’ll find a property that meets your needs and your budget. If you’re in search of affordable vacation rentals in Guayaquil, you’ll be pleased to find that 20% of local properties cost less than $17 a night. Whether you’re looking for a private villa near Museo De Los Equipos Del Astillero - Barcelona & Emelec, a short term rental close to Samanes Park, or a place that also gives you close access to Guayaquil — our mission is to help you find exactly what you are looking for. Our website lists a wide selection of properties from top travel companies like Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Booking.com, and many more. It doesn’t matter if you’re traveling solo, planning a romantic getaway to Guayaquil, or going on a family vacation for 4, we can match you with a vacation rental that sleeps everyone comfortably. Experience the beauty of Guayaquil in Ecuador with VacationRenter today.
Vacation house with a pool or hot tub in Guayaquil
Pet friendly vacation homes in Guayaquil
Where Is Guayaquil in Ecuador?
Situated on the western bank of the Guayas River and 72 kilometers upstream from the Gulf of Guayaquil of the Pacific Ocean in south-western Ecuador lies the city of Guayaquil. The city is the capital of the Ecuadorian province of Guayas, as well as the largest and most populous city in Ecuador.
What Is Guayaquil, Ecuador Known For?
Widely known as “the Pearl of the Pacific,” Guayaquil is not just the beating commercial heart of Ecuador, but also a vibrant, sprawling city that is continuously growing in confidence and potential. With more than three million inhabitants, this hot and happening city is populated with citizens famed for their gregariousness, geniality, and gesticulations. A congregation of high-rises gives the largest city in Ecuador its big-city profile, yet its rolling hillsides engulfed by colorful favelas, alluring malecón, and buzzing urban squares define the city as an amalgamation of Latin spice, color, and spirit.
Home-types in Guayaquil
Guayaquil has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Guayaquil:
- Condo: 93 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 84 vacation rentals
- House: 54 vacation rentals
- Bed and Breakfast: 14 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Guayaquil
Guayaquil has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Guayaquil:
- Museo De Los Equipos Del Astillero - Barcelona & Emelec: 2,340 vacation rentals
- Samanes Park: 2,340 vacation rentals
- Guayaquil Metropolitan Cathedral: 2,340 vacation rentals
- Parque Seminario: 2,340 vacation rentals
- Guayaquil Historical Park: 2,340 vacation rentals
- Parque Centenario: 1,643 vacation rentals
- Zoo el Pantanal: 1,643 vacation rentals
- San Francisco: 1,643 vacation rentals
- Bosque Protector Cerro Blanco: 1,643 vacation rentals
- Hemicycle De La Rotonda: 1,643 vacation rentals
Price trends in Guayaquil
Top destinations in Ecuador