It looked nice but needed a deep cleaning.Read more
There were termites worms on the curtains in the bathroom plus the toilet seat was broken when we got there. My niece is crawling right now and as soon as we got there she crawled around and picked up so much dirt on her legs they turned brown from the unclean wooden floors. The water filter needs changing so we had to buy a pack of water to stay hydrated.Read more
My stay was a nightmare!
The only thing I liked about this place was the entrance process with codes, so no need for keys. Otherwise the this place was a complete fiasco from start to finish.Read more
When we entered the place smelled like gas, but unfortunately that wasn’t even the worst part. Me and my guests who flew in from out of town wound up having to leave this booking because it was infested with termites. The sofa was the only place that wasn’t overrun with the bugs so unfortunately me and 3 other guests had to ball up on the couch instead the termite infested beds. It just gets worse because the truly unfortunate part is that they know how bad this infestation is, but would not reimburse me for having to leave this tragic situation and pay for other dwellings for me and my guests. Now this situation is unfortunately on its way to litigation instead the amicable ending that it should have. Booking should not have this place listed on its site and shamefully they continue to unfairly list it without the necessary termites infestation warning.Read more
I’ve never had an issue contacting staff the day I check in. I literally had to call from two different numbers just to