This property has implemented procedures to keep you healthy & safe.
100% verified reviews
Nice town house in beautiful quite area of Breckenridge
The accommodation is very conveniently located and with some creativity to be classified as ski-in and ski-out since it does require some walking to / from any lift or piste. Comfortable and cozy interior including floor heating on first floor.Read more
In February 2020, we also stayed one week in the same accommodation which we ranked as Five stars or 9.0.
This time we rank as Four stars (or 8.0) only, since compared to 2020 the accommodation proved to be of deteriorating quality:
- Only 2 pits worked on kitchen stove;
- MBR fire place didn’t function;
- Shower doors bathroom on 1st floor bedroom derailed;
- Battery's Tv remote control stopped working after 3 nights;
- Numerous light bulbs throughout accomodation broken / not working;
- Dining table chairs wobbly;
- All window throughout the accommodation broken to some or more extent.
Before considering a renewal for 2022, we would suggest to may some attention to this.Read more
The property wasn’t very clean.
The dishwasher overflowed the second day. The night before we left they asked if they could come by to repair it. There was no literature on location, amenities, map , garbage dump, COVID,
We were on a ski vacation with no map showing closest lift, community shuttles etc. what you would expect. Read more
Dirty, worn carpet in unit. On our day to leave, Roofers made us wait 25 minutes to move their lift truck, so we could leave the parking lot and were very rude to many of us guests blocked in. Said HOA approved it. Really disappointing. We even had to call the police. Read more