Luna Blanca Villa: spacious 3 bedroom 3.5 bathroom, over 3200 Sq Ft
8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms · Vrbo
3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath beautiful and spacious villa, a few steps from the beach, house is located behind Luna Blanca Resort/Encanto and has access to all facilities and amenities. First floor has a big living room, kitchen, a patio, and a 1/2 bath. the 2nd floor has 3 big size bedrooms each with it's own bathroom. There is a 3rd floor with about 1400 Sq Ft terrace with views to ocean. Amazing place, you will love it!Read more
Similar stays toLuna Blanca Villa: spacious 3 bedroom 3.5 bathroom, over 3200 Sq Ft
If you want to spend your vacation cleaning and waiting for maintenance then this is for you.
I have stayed at VRBO's, all over the world and I have never had such a awful experience in my life.
1. The air conditioning downstairs didn't work from Thursday to Saturday afternoon. Maintenance doesn't work at night.
We arrived on Thursday at 6 pm. I stayed at the villa until the afternoon on Friday waiting for maintenance but I finally left. Ana said you didn't answer the door that's because I left at noon so I could spend time with my family and friends. I stayed until 2 pm on Saturday waiting for maintenance. Maintenance said the air conditioning unit froze. How can it freeze when its 90 degrees inside? I set the thermostat to 85 not to over work it. That didn't work. They had to add Freon and then they were doing something else.
2. The pool didn't work. Ana the owner told me the day before our vacation the pool doesn't work. No apologies. She was rude. No credit for the inconvenience. I flew from Maryland to enjoy a vacation with my children so I wasn't going to cancel.
3. The pool area had patio furniture haphazardly placed. It looked like Spring Break. Picture attached The furniture was filthy. Even worse. There was at least 1 to 2 inches of dirt around the pool area. I understand its the desert and we are by the gulf but it looked like it was never cleaned. I tried to clean but after 1 hour I gave up.
4. The skimmer lid was missing. Very dangerous. If a child walked over it they would have broken their foot. We ended up putting a low level table over it. Maintenance couldn't fix it.
5.. I opened a cabinet and the screws fell out. The cabinet just hung there.
6. Cobwebs in the corners.
7. The freezer smells of fish and the smell will get into your ice. Bring baking soda it helps.
8. Not 1 beach towel, beach chairs, beach toys for children. If you forget to bring them Sam's Club sells them in Rocky Point.
9 The outside light of the villa doesn't work. Bring a flashlight because the pavers are over desert landscaping. You could easily trip.
10.. The upstairs was nice but I didn't try the Jacuzzi tub because I'm sure that was broke to.
The owner said I broke a chair. The screw was loose so we tightened it up. There was only 4 of us staying and we are not overweight . My son is a police officer and wouldn't tolerate it Unbelievable. Pay the insurance because she will keep your money if you pay the deposit.
My friend rented another Villa, She did not have one problem. Everything worked in her villa. .Read more
We never stayed at your property
We didn’t stay at your property so not sure why I’m getting this requestRead more