Where to stay in Bodega Bay
Vacation rentals in Bodega Bay
Where is Bodega Bay
Quick Guide to Bodega Bay
- Bodega Head: This is a peninsula of land stretching between the ocean and the bay where the San Andreas Fault passes through. Bluffs, grassland and sand dunes create a gorgeous landscape for watching gray whales offshore.
- Russian River: The Russian River is a popular spot for festivals and a variety of things to do. Relax on the beach, ride bikes or float down the river. Lodging includes riverfront cabins, glamping, hotels and inns.
- Doran Park: Doran Park has an oceanside that's ideal for surfing. The harbor side has a salt marsh that's a prime location for bird-watching and exploring wildlife.
Home-types in Bodega Bay
- House: 63 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Bodega Bay
- Sonoma Coast State Park: 1,231 vacation rentals
- Potter School House: 1,231 vacation rentals
- Bodega Bay Heritage Gallery: 935 vacation rentals
- Bodega Dunes Beach: 880 vacation rentals
- Schoolhouse Beach: 131 vacation rentals
- Doran Beach: 131 vacation rentals
- Saint Teresa of Avila Church: 131 vacation rentals
- Sonoma Coast Vistors Center: 131 vacation rentals
- Sonoma Coast Vineyards: 131 vacation rentals
- Doran Regional Park: 131 vacation rentals