Where to stay in Encinitas
Oceanfront vacation rentals in Encinitas
There are 821 vacation rentals near Encinitas for all manner or mood of travel, availability of time off, and size of budget.
So, if you are hoping for an affordable Encinitas vacation, you can find 10% rentals under $100/night.
Or if you are willing to splurge on a luxury vacation in Encinitas, there are 82 between $769 and $3,060/night.
Whether you are sleeping by yourself or with a significant other, or are travelling with a group of 61 there are short term home and apartment rentals in Encinitas to fit your vacation needs.
The most popular types of short-term rental homes in Encinitas are houses, condos and private rooms. Encinitas has been a frequently searched travel destination this year and continues to grow in popularity.
VacationRenter offers a wide selection of vacation rental availability from leading travel sites like Vrbo (Vacation Rentals By Owner), Booking.com, and many more.
Search your travel dates to find available Encinitas vacation homes for your trip.
More Home-types in Encinitas
Encinitas has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Encinitas:
- House: 582 vacation rentals
- Condo: 91 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 79 vacation rentals
Points of interests in Encinitas
Encinitas has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Encinitas:
- Grandview Surf Beach: 4,852 vacation rentals
- Leucadia State Beach: 4,852 vacation rentals
- Stonesteps: 4,852 vacation rentals
- D Street Viewpoint Park: 4,852 vacation rentals
- San Elijo State Beach: 4,852 vacation rentals
- Cottonwood Creek Park: 4,852 vacation rentals
- Self-Realization Fellowship Encinitas Temple: 4,852 vacation rentals
- Beacon Beach: 4,852 vacation rentals
- Meditation Gardens: 4,852 vacation rentals
- San Dieguito Heritage Museum at the Heritage Ranch: 4,852 vacation rentals
Price trends in Encinitas
Top destinations in California
Top destinations in United States