Where to stay in La Jolla
Vacation rentals in La Jolla
There are 1,327 vacation rentals near La Jolla for all manner or mood of travel, availability of time off, and size of budget.
So, if you are hoping for an affordable La Jolla vacation, you can find 10% rentals under $134/night.
Or if you are willing to splurge on a luxury vacation in La Jolla, there are 133 between $999 and $4,714/night.
Whether you are sleeping by yourself or with a significant other, or are travelling with a group of 128 there are short term home and apartment rentals in La Jolla to fit your vacation needs.
The most popular types of short-term rental homes in La Jolla are houses, condos and private rooms. La Jolla has been a frequently searched travel destination this year and continues to grow in popularity.
VacationRenter offers a wide selection of vacation rental availability from leading travel sites like Vrbo (Vacation Rentals By Owner), Booking.com, and many more.
Search your travel dates to find available La Jolla vacation homes for your trip.
Home-types in La Jolla
La Jolla has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in La Jolla:
- House: 903 vacation rentals
- Condo: 255 vacation rentals
- Private Room: 98 vacation rentals
- Hotel: 23 vacation rentals
- Villa: 23 vacation rentals
Points of interests in La Jolla
La Jolla has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in La Jolla:
- Torrey Pines State Reserve: 15,607 vacation rentals
- Mt. Soledad National Veterans Memorial: 15,607 vacation rentals
- Cuvier Park: 7,794 vacation rentals
- San Diego - La Jolla Underwater Park: 7,794 vacation rentals
- Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institution of Oceanography: 7,794 vacation rentals
- La Jolla Shores Park: 7,794 vacation rentals
- Ellen Browning Scripps Park: 7,794 vacation rentals
- La Jolla Open Aire Farmers Market: 1,628 vacation rentals
- Stuart Collection: 1,628 vacation rentals
- Salk Institute for Biological Studies: 1,628 vacation rentals
Price trends in La Jolla
Top destinations in California
Top destinations in United States