Where to stay in Stinson Beach
Vacation rentals in Stinson Beach
Where is Stinson Beach
Quick Guide to Stinson Beach
- The beach: Admire the contrasting red cliffs against the white sand and sparkling blue water. Go beachcombing along the three-mile stretch, swim in the clear waters or go surfing in this popular spot.
- Bolinas Lagoon: Go behind the beach to kayak or swim in the calm water. See the plentiful wildlife, including river otters, great egrets, great blue herons, leopard sharks, and harbor seals.
- Martin Griffin Preserve: Above the lagoon, see the great blue heron and great egret nesting sites in this preserve. Hide behind blinds and watch them discreetly through viewing scopes. Gaze down at harbor seals on the sandbars.
Home-types in Stinson Beach
Points of interests in Stinson Beach
- Alcatraz Island: 175,308 vacation rentals
- Golden Gate Bridge: 175,308 vacation rentals
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area: 175,308 vacation rentals
- Helen Markt Falls: 1,713 vacation rentals
- Rock Spring Trailhead: 1,713 vacation rentals
- o'Rourke's Bench: 1,713 vacation rentals
- Ballou Point Trailhead: 1,713 vacation rentals
- Red Rock Spring: 1,713 vacation rentals
- Stinson Beach: 1,713 vacation rentals
- Point Reyes National Seashore: 1,231 vacation rentals