Where to stay in Woodland Park
Vacation rentals in Woodland Park
There are 145 vacation rentals near Woodland Park for all manner or mood of travel, availability of time off, and size of budget.
So, if you are hoping for an affordable Woodland Park vacation, you can find 10% rentals under $70/night.
Or if you are willing to splurge on a luxury vacation in Woodland Park, there are 15 between $339 and $972/night.
Whether you are sleeping by yourself or with a significant other, or are travelling with a group of 19 there are short term home and apartment rentals in Woodland Park to fit your Colorado vacation needs.
The most popular types of short-term rental homes in Woodland Park are houses, cabins and private rooms. Woodland Park has been a frequently searched travel destination this year and continues to grow in popularity.
VacationRenter offers a wide selection of vacation rental availability from leading travel sites like VRBO (Vacation Rentals By Owner), Homeaway, Booking.com, and many more.
Search your travel dates to find available Woodland Park vacation homes for your trip.
Where is Woodland Park
In the summertime, families looking for a fun mountain getaway head to beautiful Woodland Park, Colorado, just 20 minutes northwest of Colorado Springs
. When the weather warms, "The City Above the Clouds" offers kids (and kids at heart) a variety of fun things to do.
Quick Guide to Woodland Park
Woodland Park offers lots of attractions and events for visitors to enjoy.
- Local events: Woodland Park hosts a number of festivals, outdoor concerts and a bustling farmers' market.
- Nature: Scenic areas like Centennial Trail, Horsethief Falls and Pike National Forest offer plenty of places to explore by foot, mountain bike or RV.
- History and science: Pint-sized paleontologists enjoy touring the Rocky Mountain Dinosaur Resource Center, a hands-on museum featuring dinosaur skeletons, a paleo laboratory and a gift shop.
- Wildlife: Animal lovers relish a stop at the Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center in nearby Divide. A variety of wolf species, coyotes and foxes keep visitors entertained with their playful personalities.
- Eateries: Families needing nourishment after a busy day find delicious food and beverages at local cafes, delis and pubs.
Home-types in Woodland Park
Woodland Park has a variety of property types for you to consider when booking a trip. Here are the most popular property types in Woodland Park:
Points of interests in Woodland Park
Woodland Park has several popular points of interest for you to check out when visiting the area. Here are the most popular points of interest in Woodland Park:
Price trends in Woodland Park
Top destinations in Colorado
Top destinations in the U.S.