Where to stay in Ormond Beach
Vacation rentals in Ormond Beach
Where is Ormond Beach
Quick Guide to Ormond Beach
- The Casements: Also known as "The Jewel of Ormand Beach," the Casements was the winter residence of John D. Rockefeller, the famous business mogul and philanthropist. It is now a Florida heritage site open for public tours.
- Tomoka State Park: Just three miles north of town, Tomoka State Park offers 2,000 acres of land and river for hiking, biking, boating, and camping. Amenities include a nature trail, a biking trail, a playground, a picnic pavilion, a boat ramp, public restrooms, and campgrounds.
- Andy Romano Beachfront Park: This little seaside park is a great place for families. Features like a splash pad, a playground, a pavilion, and concessions keep everyone happy for hours.
Home-types in Ormond Beach
Points of interests in Ormond Beach
- Tomoka Christian Church - Ormond Beach Campus: 653 vacation rentals
- Ames Park: 585 vacation rentals
- Nova Community Park: 585 vacation rentals
- Addison Blockhouse Historic State Park: 585 vacation rentals
- Bailey Riverbridge Gardens: 585 vacation rentals
- Fortunato Park: 585 vacation rentals
- St Brendan Catholic Church: 585 vacation rentals
- Michael Crotty Bicentennial Park: 585 vacation rentals
- Birthplace of Speed Park: 585 vacation rentals
- Central Park: 585 vacation rentals