Where to stay in Sarasota
Vacation rentals in Sarasota
Where is Sarasota
Quick Guide to Sarasota
- Laurel Park: Laurel Park was added to the National Register of Historic Places thanks to the many homes that originated in the 1920s. This area is within easy walking distance of downtown from too.
- Gillespie Park: The eclectic mix of historic housing and new construction gives Gillespie Park a fun vibe.
- Lakewood Ranch: Constructed near the interstate for easy access, Lakewood Ranch caters to residents of all ages. Plentiful shops and restaurants fill the neighborhood, so you may not even need to leave.
Home-types in Sarasota
Points of interests in Sarasota
- Quick Point Nature Preserve: 5,402 vacation rentals
- Circus Museum at The Ringling: 4,971 vacation rentals
- Siesta Key Rum: 4,971 vacation rentals
- Bird Key Park: 2,834 vacation rentals
- Lido Key Beach: 2,834 vacation rentals
- Ringling Bridge Causeway Park: 2,834 vacation rentals
- Lido S Park: 2,834 vacation rentals
- Nora Patterson Bay Island Park: 2,834 vacation rentals
- Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium: 2,834 vacation rentals
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens: 2,834 vacation rentals